Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

3x state wrestling champ accused of white supremacy gesture

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder
This is blowing up in my hometown. The woke lib and her husband have been verbally beat down, and rightfully so. These are the people we have to put in their place and call out their ridiculousness.FB_IMG_1613998739473.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Globalsaxophone

Poster
Founder
Mary Hass never won a wrestling match, let alone 3 state titles. The adrenaline pumping through that kid is definitely thinking about all the pussy he’s going to get when he gets home from state. Not white supremacy. Fuck that Nancy for picking on a ~17 year old kid. Her post sheds more on white supremacy than that kid.

MaizeBlaze

I’m just here so I won’t get fined.
Founder
This is blowing up in my hometown. The woke lib and her husband have been verbally beat down, and rightfully so. These are the people we have to put in their place and call out their ridiculousness.View attachment 8261
Solid battery life, bud.

oh, and fuck Mary Haas. I hope the kid sues her into Bolivia.

denn

Legendary
Founder
This is blowing up in my hometown. The woke lib and her husband have been verbally beat down, and rightfully so. These are the people we have to put in their place and call out their ridiculousness.View attachment 8261
Racism should be called out, every time. Just like being an idiot should be called out every time. I hope people are calling out this woman for trying to ruin this young mans life, all the while admitting that she herself has no idea what he meant by the celebration. Dangerous and highly irresponsible.

bigassmoney

Poster
Founder
Her and her husband repeatedly doubled down until they deleted their accounts. She posted this graphic to help "educate" people. She is a doctor and I wouldn't be surprised if they are run out of town.
LOL, i mean as an middle aged man I have used some of those just over the course of a lifetime and zippy clue they have any made up connotation. Always just thought meant like 2 or 3 or peace etc... now i feel woke

Long cat

Elite
I found another white supremacist.

giphy.gif

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits" - Albert Einstein. As this ladies post reveals, too many people live their lives in a small minded world constantly in search of someone or something to blame for their inadequate state of intelligence and awareness. Common sense is becoming a rare commodity. I urge people like her to dwell upon the big picture and see the dynamics of our culture that really matter. Rise above the pedestrian minded world of the narrow minded, intolerant liberals that want to control everyone and everything, and clean up your own backyard. Your grass needs cutting for sure.

Seagulls

Poster
I really have no idea where our profession began to have such weak minded losers in it.

@Molon Labe , any thoughts?
My wife is doing her residency, and she’ll push back and every time every single time males apologize to her in personal texts. She’s just busting balls like they are. Tons of smart awesome people, but per capita I don’t know if I’ve ever met such weak minded guys. I‘m eight years older and not really a badass either, but I am and she is relative to most of them.

Top Bottom