Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2023 garden thread::

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Friday afternoon planted 8 heads of cabbage. 6 squash plants, 6 zucchini, 45 cucumber seeds, a row of green beans, row of lima beans. A few jalapeño and habanero also.

Have tomatoes started in the greenhouse and will plant them and watermelon and cantaloupe shortly.

What yall growing this year?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I’ve been in a battle with everything outside at my house. It went to shit because I couldn’t do anything last fall because of shoulder surgery.

I finished getting all my bushes, ivy and trees cut back today, but that’s been a multi day job over the last couple weeks. I made a huge dent in cleaning out a lot of the weeds, but still need to finish that. Then need to level up all the ground at get mulch out

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Friday afternoon planted 8 heads of cabbage. 6 squash plants, 6 zucchini, 45 cucumber seeds, a row of green beans, row of lima beans. A few jalapeño and habanero also.

Have tomatoes started in the greenhouse and will plant them and watermelon and cantaloupe shortly.

Aight Tiger Boi. What’s your secret to keeping the bugs from eating the shit out of your cabbage?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

So how did it all turn out?

Latest posts

Top Bottom