Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

**** 2021 NHL Season thread ****

Molon Labe

MAGA Man
Founder
Dylan Larkin as captain now is cool. I used to work for Barwis so I got to know a bunch of the NHL guys. Larkin when he was pretty fresh in the league. Super humble.
My best friend is the head PT that runs barwis’ company. Wonder if you know him.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Man I like that win! Really would’ve been impatient if the Caps went to ANOTHER fuckin OT or shootout.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Sid!

giphy.gif

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Sorry bro I was working the last few days and one place did not have Internet or television LOL. I’m still working on a few people on the main board. Glad to see we whipped ass tonight though.
About damn time. What we lost 6 of the last 7 to those fucks? Each one when we were up by a goal or two in the 2nd and 3rd. Finally a comfortable win. Shit.

Lethal34fl2

Poster
Founder
About damn time. What we lost 6 of the last 7 to those fucks? Each one when we were up by a goal or two in the 2nd and 3rd. Finally a comfortable win. Shit.
Just need the Noles to beat UNC Saturday and we’ll win the ACC again.

Last edited:

Nape

Elite
Founder
The baby Blackhawks are hot AF. 5 out of 6 and more if you go out 15 games. They are playing great team hockey, the blue line still sucks but getting better. And when you have the best announcing team in professional sports it has to make it better.
79813782-FA3A-489E-98E8-7B3D7E6A6A0D.jpeg

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Just need the Noles to beat UNC tomorrow and we’ll win the ACC again.
I like your thinking and love the way we’re playing right now. Just to think 2 or 3 years ago everyone and their mom on WC wanted Hamilton fired. He’s got them firing on all cylinders at this time two years in a row.

Lethal34fl2

Poster
Founder
I like your thinking and love the way we’re playing right now. Just to think 2 or 3 years ago everyone and their mom on WC wanted Hamilton fired. He’s got them firing on all cylinders at this time two years in a row.
I could never imagine us being this good two years in a row and also having the #2 recruiting class coming in next year with the #1 portal transfer in Caleb Mills. I still believe we reach the final 4 last year if everything hadn’t been stopped with a damn good chance to win at all.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
I could never imagine us being this good two years in a row and also having the #2 recruiting class coming in next year with the #1 portal transfer in Caleb Mills. I still believe we reach the final 4 last year if everything hadn’t been stopped with a damn good chance to win at all.
Ready to run the score up on these Holes?

catreaper

Master Baiter
I’m a Detroit fan through and through. But damnit living in Tampa, I’m loving this shit. Champa Bay, Baby.

Top Bottom