Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1st episode in Terminal List is pretty good

TJHall1

Legendary
Not as good but I have your bitch titties to make up for it
how-why.gif

TJHall1

Legendary
Before they start filming these shows does Amazon tell the main characters to be so over the top that it's cheesy and uncomfortable? Halfway in and it's cringe, like reacher.
Otherwise good plot and sets up to be a good show so far.

TJHall1

Legendary
The ending to episode one they actually nailed tho. I couldn't stop laughing after he walked into the kitchen and discovered what he did. Very funny little piece there.

TJHall1

Legendary
So this has Arnold's son in law and one of his son's in it. But i feel like it would be a way better show if Chris Pratt was playing the character that Patrick Schwarzenegger has, just get rid of Patrick, and let christopher Schwarzenegger be the main character instead of Pratt. Guy was made for a main role like this.

Clynch25

Elite
Founder
Sorry this is happening for you TJ, it’s a best selling book turned series.

I thought the book was better, but felt the series did a great job keeping my attention. Perhaps I understand it’s tv and don’t feel the need to fact check every scene, but you do you……..

TJHall1

Legendary
Sorry this is happening for you TJ, it’s a best selling book turned series.

I thought the book was better, but felt the series did a great job keeping my attention. Perhaps I understand it’s tv and don’t feel the need to fact check every scene, but you do you……..
No problem my man. It's keeping my attention. Just because I criticized it doesn't mean I think its horrible, but you do you...

But it's terrible 🤣

Last edited:

TJHall1

Legendary
This storyline where the reporter pays the nurse for information and other shit she does to get information might be the dumbest shit I've ever seen. This show makes reacher look realistic.

RHT 3

Elite
Started slow, kinda meandered but ended good.

I saw the twist at the end coming in the final episode when one character mentions a certain country.

And FTR Taylor Kitsch is seriously underrated as an actor IMO.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Yeah started a little slow and ended better. As someone said Emmy worth compared to network….but provably really average to ok quality at best. And will watch season 2!

Oler Ted

Elite
This storyline where the reporter pays the nurse for information and other shit she does to get information might be the dumbest shit I've ever seen. This show makes reacher look realistic.
Did you finally die of alcohol poisoning?

Belezabro

Elite
My brother has been a stuntman/actor/stunt coordinator for many years. He’s a stunt double on this show and is also doing coordinating.

Just sharing with by TFSF brothers.

Top Bottom