Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

17 year old Akron teenager beaten to death in parking lot

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
SsehIj.gif

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Beaten to death for shooting a watergun

A SplatRBall Water Bead Blaster to be exact

View attachment 109849

I think if it was one of my boys that shot this toy at somebody I would expect them to take a little bit of an ass beating. But getting beat to death over something like this seems a bit counterproductive. No lessons learned just more tax money spent feeding 3 fking idiots who are about to learn the real meaning of being hard.

I think if it was one of my boys that shot this toy at somebody I would expect them to take a little bit of an ass beating. But getting beat to death over something like this seems a bit counterproductive. No lessons learned just more tax money spent feeding 3 fking idiots who are about to learn the real meaning of being hard.

You really think they are going to serve any meaningful time?

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Our society is fucked. People being shot and killed for petty shit.

View attachment 109864

This happened in Amarillo while leaving a baseball game. My brother is a firefighter there. He said two nights ago they ran a run where a pickup cutoff some dude. The dude they cut off just flashed their lights at the pickup. Pickup slowed down got behind dude and started tailgating.

Dude exited the freeway onto Bell because he thought maybe pickup was following. Dude was right. They came up to a light, pickup pulled up beside dude at a traffick stop and shot dude in the face. Dude lived, it went in the left cheek and out the right. All for flashing them.

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder
Our society is fucked. People being shot and killed for petty shit.

View attachment 109864
Im a transplant to Houston from smalltown midwest USA. It has taken a lot of training and discipline to not flip everyone off that drives like shit. First, because I dont wanna get shot, and second, in Houston, if I did that every time someone drove like shit, Id never have a hand on the wheel.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Im a transplant to Houston from smalltown midwest USA. It has taken a lot of training and discipline to not flip everyone off that drives like shit. First, because I dont wanna get shot, and second, in Houston, if I did that every time someone drove like shit, Id never have a hand on the wheel.

My dad used to tell me Houston is definitely the worst with traffic and drivers. He oversaw the plumbing for George Bush intercontinental.

champsballs

Elite
Founder

Sounds like you got a case of the wet puss. You must come from fagville USA

flyerjeff

Poster
Founder
This 100%. Houston was already bad but impossible now with these drivers

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Atlanta..... it's where all the faggit Northerners that cant drive are.
Don’t live in Atlanta, but I know those faggots shut shit down anytime they get a dusting of snow... doubt it’s the northerners that are having a hard time driving in it.....

Fuckers in Florida act the same way whenever it rains.

I flipped off a sob in a truck and threw my Red Bull at him at a stop light for running over a baby duck... mother duck was distraught and covered in blood trying to get the squished duck up.

Last edited:
Top Bottom