Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

10/9/21 Great day of CFB

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Hate to say it cocks, but a got a message today when this song came up on Spotify:

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
What can I say? Just like you I appreciate the finer things in life
Lol

Well, hope it's a whopper of a cock.

I'm sure the big fat elephant will slather it all over The Cuck of Cucks tonight.

I will enjoy that.....

Otherwise, hope the fam is well

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Lol

Well, hope it's a whopper of a cock.

I'm sure the big fat elephant will slather it all over The Cuck of Cucks tonight.

I will enjoy that.....

Otherwise, hope the fam is well
Thanks man, we all good. Just got back from Sedona.

Signed a job offer last week so I'll be coming out of retirement week after next. Back into the Machine

I was watchin SEC Live this morning and they were showin all that weird ass Aggie stuff. They were celebrating the first ever hispanic lead yell leader and kept showing the guy and having him talk about his Hispanic heritage. Looked 100% like a white guy and didn't sound Hispanic at all. Cool story I know, but the Aggie weirdness is neverending

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Thanks man, we all good. Just got back from Sedona.

Signed a job offer last week so I'll be coming out of retirement week after next. Back into the Machine

I was watchin SEC Live this morning and they were showin all that weird ass Aggie stuff. They were celebrating the first ever hispanic lead yell leader and kept showing the guy and having him talk about his Hispanic heritage. Looked 100% like a white guy and didn't sound Hispanic at all. Cool story I know, but the Aggie weirdness is neverending
Mi Amo Resort & Spa.... great place in Sedona.

Gratz and good luck!!!

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Couldn’t keep myself away any longer 😕

On the plus side OSU is doing OSU stuff. Best offense in the country and another playoff run shaping up nicely.

America 1st

Founder
JFC just flipped over to the gay river rivalry and there is 55 first half points and Texas is about to score again…

Wtf?

Jtrain80

Legendary
We are about to rip your fucking heads off and shit down your collective throats.

It started out going according to your plan.

I almost feel bad for Texas fans blowing that kind of a lead. Thanks for getting rid of Spencer Rattler at the very least and best of luck until the Big 12 championship.

America 1st

Founder

I almost feel bad for Texas fans blowing that kind of a lead. Thanks for getting rid of Spencer Rattler at the very least and best of luck until the Big 12 championship.
Big 12 is just such a shitshow.

America 1st

Founder
First time since 1962 that a top 5 BIG matchup didn’t include OSU or TTUN

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

That was unbelievabke. This is the greatest game in CFB. Congrats on your W. See you in December. I hope.

America 1st

Founder
If you were a part of a competitive rivalry, you would understand.
When you’re a part of the greatest rivalry in sports it makes in apparent how subpar all other rivalries really are.

Yore game was cute tho I guess. I enjoyed the updates talking about how shitty each team looked.

Jtrain80

Legendary
When you’re a part of the greatest rivalry in sports it makes in apparent how subpar all other rivalries really are.

Yore game was cute tho I guess. I enjoyed the updates talking about how shitty each team looked.

Hard to have a rivalry when the game is never close. But hey, the colors are pretty.

We have to sweat it out in early October at the enemies State Fair with a split stadium.

America 1st

Founder
Hard to have a rivalry when the game is never close. But hey, the colors are pretty.

We have to sweat it out in early October at the enemies State Fair with a split stadium.
Not when you have tradition and hatred like we do.

You said it yoreself y’all play in early October so that yore not overshadowed by real rivalries later in the year all while still playing second fiddle to a fair.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Not when you have tradition and hatred like we do.

You said it yoreself y’all play in early October so that yore not overshadowed by real rivalries later in the year all while still playing second fiddle to a fair.
I despise both OU and UT, but

Rcl5be1.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom