Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

“Eye Will bee back”

D

Deleted member 2886

Hey, I've been wondering about something, figured you'd probably have a solid angle on it.

I vaguely recall seeing a video clip, I think it was from way back when Trump first became Prez, it shows the Clintons, and numerous others in like some church or something where they are all handed a letter or booklet thingy.
When they open these some note appears to fall out and they seem to react very interestingly when reading these.

Do you have insight on what these hidden notes were about.

Cheers

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Hey, I've been wondering about something, figured you'd probably have a solid angle on it.

I vaguely recall seeing a video clip, I think it was from way back when Trump first became Prez, it shows the Clintons, and numerous others in like some church or something where they are all handed a letter or booklet thingy.
When they open these some note appears to fall out and they seem to react very interestingly when reading these.

Do you have insight on what these hidden notes were about.

Cheers
Eye no witch event yew are talking about (Bush funeral) butt knot what was in the envelopes.

Based on the reactions it was either blackmail material ore The Don’s hawg.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Schwartzenager doesnt want to say "i'll be bach"
giphy.gif

D

Deleted member 2886

Eye no witch event yew are talking about (Bush funeral) butt knot what was in the envelopes.

Based on the reactions it was either blackmail material ore The Don’s hawg.
Man it's really difficult to understand what you mean when you suddenly bust out these weird jibberish like words.
I mean, c'mon man, seriously, what the fuck are those strange letter combinations in brackets.
IMG_20220316_053115.jpg
Did you mean-
-(Bhoosh phyuenerale)?
AcceptableJoyfulInganue-size_restricted.gif
IndelibleWildAnemonecrab-max-1mb.gif
😁 Couldn't help it bro, don't worry, I'll go and ruthlessly discipline myself for this atrocity.

Latest posts

Top Bottom