Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

“Conspiracy Theory” documentaries

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
It’s not a conspiracy if it’s true, but I didn’t know how else to describe what I’m looking for. I’ve seen Out of the Shadows, and Everything’s A Rich Man’s Trick. Does anyone have any others that are worth watching? I know they’ve been posted before but here they are again. for those of you that haven’t seen them, they are must watches!

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Found this disturbing piece late last night:

Caution, hard to watch!!

edit: very graphic stuff, but this needs to be seen. My heart is so heavy after watching this. I need to take a minute and just breathe.

Last edited:

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Fasten your seatbelt @Chris Farley - This will get you going in more ways than one. It is a series called ZEITGEIST: MOVING FORWARD | Free Full Socio-Economic Documentary | Conspiracy Theory Collection. Here is the YouTube link -

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
It’s not a conspiracy if it’s true, but I didn’t know how else to describe what I’m looking for. I’ve seen Out of the Shadows, and Everything’s A Rich Man’s Trick. Does anyone have any others that are worth watching? I know they’ve been posted before but here they are again. for those of you that haven’t seen them, they are must watches!

Fasten your seatbelt @Chris Farley - This will get you going in more ways than one. It is a series called ZEITGEIST: MOVING FORWARD | Free Full Socio-Economic Documentary | Conspiracy Theory Collection. Here is the YouTube link -

Out of the Shadows and Zeitgeist are 2 of my favorites.

Top Bottom