Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Scottie Scheffler detained by police prior to start of PGA Championship 👀

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Seems like a big nothing burger and misunderstanding. The golfers had a priority pass and were instructed/allowed to bypass traffic in normal traffic backup situations. Apparently Scotty did not know this wasn’t a normal traffic backup and police had shutdown the road due to an accident. Cops overcharged like they typically do. The “assault on an officer” is because he drove forward 20 whole feet after an office told him to stop. I bet this all gets dropped.

Teeaichsee

Poster
thank God it wasnt one of us because we would have gotten an asswhuppin to go with the arrest. the 2 tier justice system at work before our very eyes! and lets be honest the cop does not sound very bright.

the cop reminds me of this one---

Teeaichsee

Poster
anyone of us would be talking to a court appointed lawyer and being goaded into a plea deal. one justice system for the rich and famous and another for us poor working dweebs example of the 2 tier justice system right in your face.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
anyone of us would be talking to a court appointed lawyer and being goaded into a plea deal. one justice system for the rich and famous and another for us poor working dweebs example of the 2 tier justice system right in your face.
Not really. I'm not wealthy. I've been arrested around 30x. Been to jail about 10x. I have no record whatsoever. Cops just arrest you without regard to the law. They do not get any shit when you are found not guilty.

Top Bottom