Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Your top 3 snack foods.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Close on the Oreo, but this one

blob

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
What kinda chips and salsa is your favorite?
I couldn't tell you the name of either. Blue chips and a 6.00 jar of salsa. But really I do any salsa. I eat any. mix w a little sour cream drizzle over chips. Light cheddar. Broil. Top w shredded lettuce jalapeños onion tomato and more salsa. Good shit

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Hairbo Peaches are the bomb. I once was dating this chick and she invited me over to her house and said bring some gummies.

So I brought two packs of Haribos. Long story short, I struck out that night.
They're the truth. The Starburst gummies they have out now are solid too.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I couldn't tell you the name of either. Blue chips and a 6.00 jar of salsa. But really I do any salsa. I eat any. mix w a little sour cream drizzle over chips. Light cheddar. Broil. Top w shredded lettuce jalapeños onion tomato and more salsa. Good shit
Homemade nachos are the shiz. In college I stayed with my cousin in his apartment and all we did for a week was smoke weed and eat nachos. Tortilla chips, cheese, ranch dressing, pickled jalapeños. Microwave until cheese is melted.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Homemade nachos are the shiz. In college I stayed with my cousin in his apartment and all we did for a week was smoke weed and eat nachos. Tortilla chips, cheese, ranch dressing, pickled jalapeños. Microwave until cheese is melted.
If I get a wild hair I cook up some ground beef and chili powder for topper

Latest posts

Top Bottom