Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Your daily UAE is under attack thread

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
There seems to be a pattern developing.

Amnesty International has said the laser-guided bomb used by the Saudi-led coalition to hit a detention centre in Saada, northwestern Yemen, that killed 91 people had been manufactured by US defence company Raytheon.

This “is the latest piece in a wider web of evidence of the use of US-manufactured weapons in incidents that could amount to war crimes”, the watchdog said.

Emma tenywa

Elite
There seems to be a pattern developing.

Amnesty International has said the laser-guided bomb used by the Saudi-led coalition to hit a detention centre in Saada, northwestern Yemen, that killed 91 people had been manufactured by US defence company Raytheon.

This “is the latest piece in a wider web of evidence of the use of US-manufactured weapons in incidents that could amount to war crimes”, the watchdog said.
How are they getting into the arms of rebels is yet to be investigated

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Looks like my investment in Raytheon is going better than expected…

Saudis need to pick up the pace!

💰🤑💰🤑💰🤑

Timothy

Elite
"The Pentagon also said US forces in the UAE activated Patriot missile defences but that it was the UAE’s surface-to-air interceptors that actually struck down the incoming missile."

Must have been PAC-2's. PAC-3's don't miss.

Oler Ted

Elite
"The Pentagon also said US forces in the UAE activated Patriot missile defences but that it was the UAE’s surface-to-air interceptors that actually struck down the incoming missile."

What’s the difference?

Timothy

Elite
-1.... (I could not resist that.)

In my avatar, I am looking at a half-scale model of a PAC-3.

My baby.

Last edited:

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

Activated doesn’t mean fired. I believe a PAC3 has never missed even in a test. I believe a heard one time it took the second missile to hit the target.

Oler Ted

Elite
This time it’s drone attacks from a group claiming to be the True Promise Brigade

Latest posts

Top Bottom