Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Please help us hit the monthly donation goal for November - see the stickied thread for info on how to donate

Yes or no

Actually the ball is in my court now, Im going up in price, I know if things that are beyond Pennie’s or dollars, I know things that could save or end lives, I run on thin ice and I don’t like things I know. So I’m here on this app now and I’m gonna take some respect that I deserve. Watch what you say when you speak to me. I coke with peace but can do things to expose people, like pick and choose, it’s up to me and not to you. I will list my cash app, sorry but is going to be this way. Thankful, I will be able to share all my earnings.

Overlord
Platinum
Actually the ball is in my court now, Im going up in price, I know if things that are beyond Pennie’s or dollars, I know things that could save or end lives, I run on thin ice and I don’t like things I know. So I’m here on this app now and I’m gonna take some respect that I deserve. Watch what you say when you speak to me. I coke with peace but can do things to expose people, like pick and choose, it’s up to me and not to you. I will list my cash app, sorry but is going to be this way. Thankful, I will be able to share all my earnings.
20220901_145303.gif

Monthly Donation Goal

1. Campaign goal
    $334.00 of $500.00
Top Bottom