Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

wtf is going on here?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Would not. If I were gonna fuck a dude, I'd fuck a hot trannie and lie to myself.
Sounds gay but I'd attribute it to ptsd. It'd fuck me up if I banged a tyranny or a tranny. But it is always nice to fuck em all up so I would if I could but I can't so I wont

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Have you ever squeezed shit from your peephole or shoot it out w a torqued piss after anal?

With that dude...

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I mean, I wouldn't bc I don't like anal. I'd only fuck a hot trannie if I had to fuck a dude with a gun to my head. That shit is gay. No homo.
I'm fucking around but those are honest answers. Gate opened. Try not to get Bant

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
So if an unnamed poster taped his dick back you would not rape his man anus departure hole. Am I correct?
Everyone is on the edge
Only if you "had to" i believe was the previous answer to this stirring dilemma

DurdenDiedFSU

Poster
Founder
Can you remind us why she decided to fuck you over?
Her friend testified that I was the unlucky dude she chose. She got two DUIs and was getting kicked out of the Army. She told her COC that it was bc she was raped. Thank god I kept screen shots, her friends snitched on her and that she happened to be really really dumb and shot her own story full of holes. I should have never ever been arrested or charged. Shit was mind blowing.

Top Bottom