Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wow, NFL admits that their only future is flag football (link)....

AgEngDawg

Legendary
My question is what about all of the people playing today? What happens to them?

Also, no one will watch flag football. Not one person. People won't even watch the pro bowl.

“When we talk about the future of the game of football, it is, no question, flag,” NFL executive Troy Vincent told The Associated Press. “When I’ve been asked over the last 24 months, in particular, what does the next 100 years look like when you look at football, not professional football, it’s flag. It’s the inclusion and the true motto of ‘football for all.’ There is a place in flag football for all.”

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
My question is what about all of the people playing today? What happens to them?

Also, no one will watch flag football. Not one person. People won't even watch the pro bowl.

“When we talk about the future of the game of football, it is, no question, flag,” NFL executive Troy Vincent told The Associated Press. “When I’ve been asked over the last 24 months, in particular, what does the next 100 years look like when you look at football, not professional football, it’s flag. It’s the inclusion and the true motto of ‘football for all.’ There is a place in flag football for all.”
Bro….read that POS article. It’s all about making the sport inclusive for women, trannies, and gays. I always thought that was the reason for the cheerleaders. 🤷‍♂️ Learn something new everyday.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Bro….read that POS article. It’s all about making the sport inclusive for women, trannies, and gays. I always thought that was the reason for the cheerleaders. 🤷‍♂️ Learn something new everyday.
Interesting, when will we get our first tranny Olineman?

Taggart

Elite
Founder
https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.sportbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2Ff5addaf160dd20fd5157efc40695805b.png

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
So bball and football are going to go away? Amazing what this generation was able to do.
Stepping back and looking from a distance. This was always going to be the case. You think the racist elitist democrats were really going to allow black fellas to get rich. Biden has always wanted “to put ‘em back in chains”.

Top Bottom