Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Would you look at that: First GAY/HOMO active NFL player is a Raider

Mmal7777

Elite
Founder
Everyone should watch that video on compounding interest. Not a 100% factual with today’s rates but a damn good lesson

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
I seriously don't have a single fuck to give. Never have. He's not sleeping with me or my husband. Guess what? I don't give a shit about anybody's intimate relationship as long as no illegality or abuse is taking place.

Guess what again? The vast majority are right where I am.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
I seriously don't have a single fuck to give. Never have. He's not sleeping with me or my husband. Guess what? I don't give a shit about anybody's intimate relationship as long as no illegality or abuse is taking place.

Guess what again? The vast majority are right where I am.
This. I don't give a shit what people do, just don't shove it in our faces 24/7 with the LGBTQZ+-* garbage.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
This. I don't give a shit what people do, just don't shove it in our faces 24/7 with the LGBTQZ+-* garbage.
It's kinda sad that people don't understand that the reason they try to jam that shit so hard, in part, is because people freak out over this stuff, acting like everything is the tranny circles reading to children, instead of just taking @tgsio's position and being vocal about that.

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
In the modern era, coming out as gay should be treated as what it is, an embarassing attention whore money grab move

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Penn St product….not surprised.
🤣😂🤣

damn it this should have been the #1 guess. I mean when your molested in locker room as a kid it Penn St…..wait didn’t your best Def players rub penison freshman asses….THATS GAY!

You know how we know their gay…. Because they had all of said penis on/or around said ass.

images

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
He should put Anal Raider on the back of his jersey. I mean, he thinks he’s defined by his sex life so…..

wait, or Raided Anally. Whatever works

Fuck you and your why can’t we have both gif.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Carl, a couple of things.

1) Shut up and play the hut hut, nobody cares you suck cock just don't suck at the hut hut.
2) These announcements have never been necessary, only to you gays. Again, shut up and play the hut hut.

Congrats, now shut up and play the hut hut.. SKOL!

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
I miss the days of Conrad Dobler and Mike Ditka making their presence known in the pileups after the play.

Latest posts

Top Bottom