Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

World War 3 soon or schizophrenic ramblings

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Interesting. Tim Pool keeps referencing somebody who has predicted the largest financial collapse in history will occur this month. We'll see.
Ahh the doom prediction. Probably been predicting the same thing for the last two years while the market has rallied 40%.

Market will shit the bed one day, but I doubt it’s this October. The when is the hardest thing to predict.

mrt

Elite

There was a time I would have said our military has contingency plans for such actions, not today. Our generals are fake generals and more interested in seeing how many ribbons he can write for himself. It reminds me of the bufoon generals of NK, they have so many medals they literally pin them to their pants leg. I do know this, Taiwan will go down fighting, they will take a lot of those commies with them. What a shame we have commies now in our own government. There isn't much you can do when your facing billions of chinks but use the bigguns. They have a good air defense but it would be overwhelmed if china does attack. I do think Britain and Australia and possibly even Japan would jump into the fight without the cowardly USA. The freedom of the entire world is at stake starting there at Taiwan, allow china to take over that and you can kiss it goodbye, you will fight them in the end and most likely it would be Nuclear War. Russia would sit in the background and do nothing waiting to see who won so he can crawl in thru the backdoor and steal whats left. I hope all the biden voters have their eyes wide open when it comes, you won't meet any in the trenches. We have no leaders in the USA, either party. All are descendants of the draft dodging ass wipe slick willy and his crew. I live in shit hole Louisiana so it would take a while before effecting me. I wouldn't want to be a squirrel or a rabbit around these parts.

There was a time I would have said our military has contingency plans for such actions, not today. Our generals are fake generals and more interested in seeing how many ribbons he can write for himself. It reminds me of the bufoon generals of NK, they have so many medals they literally pin them to their pants leg. I do know this, Taiwan will go down fighting, they will take a lot of those commies with them. What a shame we have commies now in our own government. There isn't much you can do when your facing billions of chinks but use the bigguns. They have a good air defense but it would be overwhelmed if china does attack. I do think Britain and Australia and possibly even Japan would jump into the fight without the cowardly USA. The freedom of the entire world is at stake starting there at Taiwan, allow china to take over that and you can kiss it goodbye, you will fight them in the end and most likely it would be Nuclear War. Russia would sit in the background and do nothing waiting to see who won so he can crawl in thru the backdoor and steal whats left. I hope all the biden voters have their eyes wide open when it comes, you won't meet any in the trenches. We have no leaders in the USA, either party. All are descendants of the draft dodging ass wipe slick willy and his crew. I live in shit hole Louisiana so it would take a while before effecting me. I wouldn't want to be a squirrel or a rabbit around these parts.

Where in Louisiana?

Latest posts

Top Bottom