Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WNBA Finals: Liberty versus Aces. Who do you have winning it all?

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
for the life of me, I can’t pick a clear winner. Both of them have their positive traits with their rebounding and layups, I’m just hoping no one gets hurt, good teamwork and team spirit is exhibited, and people realize how wonderful these women athletes really are.

Rva

Founder
It looks like the Aces are going to take it.
It just proves that the fundamentals displayed in the WNBA and thw Aces (layups, team work, and hustle) what is needed to win basketball, and at life. Imagine how much better both the NBA and general society would be, especially in the Southern states, if everybody did with these ladies are showcasing.

It looks like the Aces are going to take it.
It just proves that the fundamentals displayed in the WNBA and thw Aces (layups, team work, and hustle) what is needed to win basketball, and at life. Imagine how much better both the NBA and general society would be, especially in the Southern states, if everybody did with these ladies are showcasing.
Every time I’m in the sweet tea belt I’m amazed that any of those people can stay employed. The worst part is that when you highlight it they try to gaslight you by romanticizing it.

Rva

Founder
Every time I’m in the sweet tea belt I’m amazed that any of those people can stay employed. The worst part is that when you highlight it they try to gaslight you by romanticizing it.
Yet 100% of those people are better than you in every way, shape or form imaginable. And that’s not counting the pent-up, homosexual aggression you have, that’s OK these days, even in the south.

Latest posts

Top Bottom