Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

With the way the Braves have stated their opposition to the MLB decision to move the all star game and

AgEngDawg

Legendary
and stated their desire to have "this commissioner" hand them the World Series trophy this year, have the Braves become the MAGA sports team???

Also of note is that they are not changing their name and have brought back the Tomahawk Chop which gave the AJC a case of the vapors. Look at the way that Cleveland cucked on their name.

Chop on MFers!!!!

denn

Legendary
Founder
A letter saying they do not agree with MLB on moving the all star game and doing an occasional interview on TV to say how disappointed you are is more akin to Lindsay Graham style than Maga style.

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Would be a smart marketing move. Liberals don’t watch sports anyway, least of all baseball

AgEngDawg

Legendary
A letter saying they do not agree with MLB on moving the all star game and doing an occasional interview on TV to say how disappointed you are is more akin to Lindsay Graham style than Maga style.

I need something to hang onto. Let me have this.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I see your point here....they should have fired team owners and ALL MLB execs.

Baseball is made up of mostly Foreign Minorities. They DONT GET/HAVE THE SAME PRIVELAGE AS American Born AA's. Your take might be true if this were an NBA situation.

Top Bottom