Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Will you take your significant other out somewhere special for Valentine's Day?

skramer100

Elite
Founder
I am hoping to take her to pound town tonight. We shall see. Had a few martinis at lunch so I may have to wait until tomorrow.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Eye might take her sumwhere special like Hardee’s ore Applebee’s.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Honestly we were supposed to go to a great sushi place tonight. Daughter was going over to a friends for the night for birthday party, son is old enough to leave home. Daughter's friend's sister got the vid. SO now it is grilled pizza and I am gonna get high and hammered. First night since Saturday I have been home before 10pm. I may bang tonight but I will have zero recollection of the event.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Fuck no. My wife sees Valentine’s Day for what it is… a marketing gimmick to trick chumps into spending money so they can “prove how much they love their significant other”. We don’t buy into that shit in my household. I’m blessed beyond measure to have a great woman.
Wow you are a lucky dude. You should get her some flowers

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
It was piano lesson night. We ordered steak out. I did drop about $100 getting accoutrements for the wife and kids though. Way way overpriced but it makes them happy

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
Well, I lied. We hit Panda Express for dinner. We are doing dinner with family tonight, so she didn't want to eat out 2 nights in a row.

😐

Top Bottom