Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

@WiliJrINC

TJHall1

Legendary
Surprised he didn't post anything on Easter Sunday.
It surely would have been about boners and then he would have forgot whether he was homeless that day or not. Terrible, terrible troll job. You can't put sexual innuendos in 50% of your posts and expect to get away with it.

D

Deleted member 2886

It surely would have been about boners and then he would have forgot whether he was homeless that day or not. Terrible, terrible troll job. You can't put sexual innuendos in 50% of your posts and expect to get away with it.
Hey I was wondering, did you get that cheeky innuendo concluding the wind analogy?
Admittedly I was fuckin shit faced stoned when writing it.
Kinda hoped you, and even Wili, might find it funny af, and ffs I can't quite tell if Wili actually noticed it, I think he sorta did maybe,...based on the response.🤣

TJHall1

Legendary
Hey I was wondering, did you get that cheeky innuendo concluding the wind analogy?
Admittedly I was fuckin shit faced stoned when writing it.
Kinda hoped you, and even Wili, might find it funny af, and ffs I can't quite tell if Wili actually noticed it, I think he sorta did maybe,...based on the response.🤣
Highly doubtful he did.

Top Bottom