Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why the Depp-Heard trial is so much worse than you realize!

Rube Reaper

Elite
To put it mildly, this surreal explosion of internet culture vilification of Heard feels dispiriting and troubling. What made so many millions of people feel so justified in treating such a personal, toxic relationship like popcorn fodder? At what point before the bot armies and men’s rights activists poisoned the well of discourse around this trial could a reasonable assessment of the evidence and the facts have been made? Did that point ever exist?

Most of the reporting on these memes has placed the blame for their sensationalist tone squarely on the evolution of fandom content creation. But recall that the white supremacist alt-right movement has a long history of memeifying everything they want to normalize and legitimize, and keep in the forefront of your mind that the alt-right latched onto this case as its bulwark long before fandom and the internet at large did. By now, after years of political disinformation campaigns, we’re used to social media’s natural ability to contort reality. Rarely, however, has it bent this far, this rapidly, for this many people, in service of something this vile.

D

Deleted member 2886

Seems like ya put a bit of effort into this OP, well done Mr ARubica Reap1st.

Considering I'm not one of those toxic MRA knuckleheads(aka: the polar opposite of the exact same gender focussed egotism dysfunctionality as toxic Feminazi-ism)
And I'm not one of the gullible sucked into identification with the farcical political spectrum.

How is it that from all of the information publicly available, of which specifically pertains to Amber Heard, forms a definitive, absolutely unmistakable pattern of behaviour, and thus character of an exceptionally dysfunctional/maladaptive individuals personality?

I can tell ya, though quite a substantial prerequisite knowledge and experience base IS necessary to properly grasp the fundamentals which enable the capacities for such accurate psychological discernment.

#These prerequisites, by far, exceed the limited parameters afforded by solely academic practices alone,...infact the limitations of academic intellectualism severely impedes ones conceptual comprehension capacities as well as accurate perceptivity in this regard, AND also that of the limitless overall human development potentialities.

Mr Reap1st, are you interested in Philosophy?
Obviously psychological knowledgeability and experience is an absolutely critical aspect of the point being expressed here, and yet it is actually secondary to the importance of having attained deep philosophical wisdom.

#We are infinitely intuitive + intelligent entities transitioning a very limited-brief existence as experiencing the individuated "Hu-man"-"Being" construct, yet we are formed upon two far lesser physical composites.
#Ie: The basic "Mammalian"-"Being" construct and the preceding "Reptilian"-"Being" construct.

Dunno if any of this interests ya, I'll shut up now.😁

Chedda muks ARubica Reap1st

D

Deleted member 2886

Or,

both Heard and Depp are trainwrecked human beings, and the right loves it when the left’s underbelly is exposed
True dat.
I was thinking, "isn't it also the same of the left when the right's underbelly is exposed", but then realized, nah, the left's thing is just go full irrational mode and attack anything that moves😂

#I fully agree with you about both Depp & Heard.

Top Bottom