Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why is the ruling class trying to gaslight us with this UFO push? What is the regime

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Been wondering this for awhile. IMO, the military has some insane new technology that they don't want us knowing about. They have a long history of using ufo stories as cover for their test flights of new planes such as the stealth bomber...that, or aliens are really visiting us.

Jweast2486

Poster
The long running conspiracy is that there are ufos or inter dimensional beings whose crafts we have recovered, the government has reverse engineered them and when they time is right they will orchestrate a ‘fake’ alien invasion in order to consolidate power as people will be willing to give up all their rights for protection and throw in with people they would never normally associate with.

Alex Jones may have been telling the truth the whole time

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
The long running conspiracy is that there are ufos or inter dimensional beings whose crafts we have recovered, the government has reverse engineered them and when they time is right they will orchestrate a ‘fake’ alien invasion in order to consolidate power as people will be willing to give up all their rights for protection and throw in with people they would never normally associate with.

Alex Jones may have been telling the truth the whole time

Bob Lazar, weird as he is, seems truthful to me. Who the hell knows. I only know that I don't trust whatever the government is telling me...unless of course, they know this and are telling me the truth so that I won't believe it. Damnit.

CJB1950

Elite
Founder
For those who don't believe in UFOs.

Do you not believe there is intelligent life out there at all or that they haven't found us or give a shit about us?

BigBucnNole

Elite
Been wondering this for awhile. IMO, the military has some insane new technology that they don't want us knowing about. They have a long history of using ufo stories as cover for their test flights of new planes such as the stealth bomber...that, or aliens are really visiting us.

I thought about this. Believed it for a minute. Then realized, if it’s some insane new tech, why would the military want anyone to know? When the AK47 first came out, the Soviets actually had their troops hide them in bags. Why would you want an enemy to know your conventional capabilities?

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I thought about this. Believed it for a minute. Then realized, if it’s some insane new tech, why would the military want anyone to know? When the AK47 first came out, the Soviets actually had their troops hide them in bags. Why would you want an enemy to know your conventional capabilities?

In theory, they know people will see their planes, or whatever, and see them behaving strangely. Putting out the ufo bs deflects suspicions elsewhere.

BigBucnNole

Elite
In theory, they know people will see their planes, or whatever, and see them behaving strangely. Putting out the ufo bs deflects suspicions elsewhere.

I would agree with you if it were something like "accidently" leaving a particular weapon out when a rival spy satellite was overhead. I don't get this level.

TJHall1

Legendary
For those who don't believe in UFOs.

Do you not believe there is intelligent life out there at all or that they haven't found us or give a shit about us?

What are they doing? Just watching us like a TV show? If they're so intelligent why are they just sitting around watching us like a soap opera? Bigfoot is real too, FYI.

Latest posts

Top Bottom