Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why has Trump seemed to be failing over and over lately?

JonnySober

Poster
If we were to heavily scrutinize Trump it would theoretically compel him to prove his loyalties or help expose him for what he is

It also opens up a bridge to the apparent tens of millions of people who may generally agree with us on some very important matters but are reluctant due to orange man

I do not understand the downside to some skepticism...Art of the Deal

QuanChi

Elite
If we were to heavily scrutinize Trump it would theoretically compel him to prove his loyalties or help expose him for what he is

It also opens up a bridge to the apparent tens of millions of people who may generally agree with us on some very important matters but are reluctant due to orange man

I do not understand the downside to some skepticism...Art of the Deal
You and I are generally on the same page. The Q shit is a fucking joke IMO. Trust the plan I guess

JonnySober

Poster
You and I are generally on the same page. The Q shit is a fucking joke IMO. Trust the plan I guess
Yea I bit pretty hard and held on till Jan 6th/20th

The plan is working as everyone is still on Trump's nuts meanwhile all he is done is sold out his own supporters and handed the keys over to a demented pedo after ushering in medical dictatorship

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
Yea I bit pretty hard and held on till Jan 6th/20th

The plan is working as everyone is still on Trump's nuts meanwhile all he is done is sold out his own supporters and handed the keys over to a demented pedo after ushering in medical dictatorship
Truly is bizarre that “the plan” continues to keep such a large group pacified

JonnySober

Poster
Truly is bizarre that “the plan” continues to keep such a large group pacified
Ironically, the plan is an admission of our strength if we were ever to see through the bull shit and conquer the left right illusion, hegelian dialect etc

From an inter personal level scrutinizing Trump allows us to build some common ground with others providing an in to further discovery of common enemies

The average lib/lefty/commy dope isn't our enemy. I can't avoid attacking them but ultimately we should aim higher or lower depending on how you look at it. We've all voted for depraved sociopaths

Corporate media, big pharma, bankers, big tech, wokeism is opposed by about 80% of us

They just want to ping pong us between R and D as the same plan rolls along

I just think we can see through it and scrutinizing Trump for what he is his imo represents a big opportunity

I sense that the branch covidians (many of them) want a bridge out and are embarrassed by the whole charade. I think a "we all were fooled" "politics is fucked up" can work

My concern is persuasion isn't the mechanism needed as the vast majority of us may actually agree on the depravity of the financial system, political parties, corporate media, big tech, wokeism

Last edited:

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Ironically, the plan is an admission of our strength if we were ever to see through the bull shit and conquer the left right illusion, hegelian dialect etc

From an inter personal level scrutinizing Trump allows us to build some common ground with others providing an in tonfurther discovery of common enemies

The average lib/lefty/commy dope isn't our enemy. I can't avoid attacking them but ultimately we should aim higher or lower depending on how you look at it. We've all voted for depraved sociopaths

Corporate media, big pharma, bankers, big tech, wokeism is opposed by about 80% of us

I just think we can see through it and scrutinizing Trump for what he is his imo represents a big opportunity

I sense that the branch covidians (many of them) want a bridge out and are embarrassed by the whole charade. I think a "we all were fooled" "politics is fucked up" can work

My concern is persuasion isn't the mechanism needed as the vast majority of us may actually agree on the depravity of the financial system, political parties, corporate media, big tech, wokeism
I like you. Any previous rivals names you want to own up to?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

From an inter personal level scrutinizing Trump allows us to build some common ground with others providing an in to further discovery of common enemies

Only an faggôts criticize Trump.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Same and old flesh and bones just riding a new chariot

Formerly Cincinattus

I forgot my password and was locked out lol
Dang man was wondering where @Cincinattus91 was. Let me know if you want me to unlock that account or anything. I can get the new account your founders tag back too

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I used to party like a drunkin' sailor with the dude over his right shoulder in the Snake poem video. Founder of Bikers For Trump. He is almost as berserk as me. AlmostI haha SKOL!

Viking

Legendary
Founder
It is all an illusion by the master deceiver. Luckily I have the full armor of god on. It's like a repellent to lies. Bullshit can be smelled before seen, I have found. SKOL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom