Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why does Fox keep bubble headed reporter Jennifer Griffin employed (link)....

AgEngDawg

Legendary

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

She also says NATO expansion had nothing to do with this. Professor John Mearsheimer of the University of Chicago disagrees.

What is her angle here? What is she trying to convince people of (other than what she is explicitly stating)

AgEngDawg

Legendary
What is her angle here? What is she trying to convince people of (other than what she is explicitly stating)

I think she was severely Trump triggered and hated working at Fox during his administration. She tried to corroborate that Trump WWI cemetery story.

She seems to have locked on and developed an obsession with the Trump-Russia theory. It seems to have consumed her soul and who she is.

There are so many people that got so consumed with Trump hatred obsession it destroyed who they were. It became their sole focus of being.

They never realized that the far more powerful strategy is just to ignore Trump or not take him seriously.

Just say the President was wrong here and move on.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
She also pushed this hoax:

Fox is no different than the rest as a whole.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I think she was severely Trump triggered and hated working at Fox during his administration. She tried to corroborate that Trump WWI cemetery story.

She seems to have locked on and developed an obsession with the Trump-Russia theory. It seems to have consumed her soul and who she is.

There are so many people that got so consumed with Trump hatred obsession it destroyed who they were. It became their sole focus of being.

They never realized that the far more powerful strategy is just to ignore Trump or not take him seriously.

Just say the President was wrong here and move on.
I was thinking about it some. I could be wrong here, but it seems to me like they are trying to blame Russia for US funded biolabs. With her cointel method of repeating phrases over and over again

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I was thinking about it some. I could be wrong here, but it seems to me like they are trying to blame Russia for US funded biolabs. With her cointel method of repeating phrases over and over again

Well the intel agencies do have a lot of reporters in MSM that are basically just stenographers for them.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F877c23d1-5e42-468f-9adc-8af8b370faea_1840x1498.png

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Griffin knows when you speak the truth you get fired. See Emerald Robinson @ Newsmax
Non-lib news organizations have probably been threatened with jerking of their broadcast licenses. That's how communist regimes operate.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
BTW, does this dumb bitch know how many lies the US government told the American people during the Vietnam War?

Has she never heard of the Pentagon Papers?

The validity of the enemy body counts the Pentagon released?

The US government lost so much credibility that when they actually had a major victory it got portrayed as a defeat.

Yes, the Tet Offensive was a major US victory. That is true. North Vietnam finally sent some of their highest value fighters into the open and they got cut to pieces by the US Army.

However, no one really believed it because the US Government had lost all credibility.

Also, Operation Linebacker II was a major victory and operations like that could have sustained South Vietnam indefinitely. Linebacker II beat the shit out the North Vietnamese.

However, the government's lying to the American people destroyed all credibility.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
By the way, anybody who thinks we would never have anything to do with a bioweapons lab needs to rea how we let this dude completely skate after WWII because we wanted all his data. All of it!

"Although the Soviet authorities wished the prosecutions to take place, the United States objected after the reports of the investigating US microbiologists. Among these was Edwin Hill, the Chief of Fort Detrick, whose report stated that the information was "absolutely invaluable;" it "could never have been obtained in the United States because of scruples attached to experiments on humans" and "the information was obtained fairly cheaply."[7]"

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
The American people for the most part are good guys. We just elect bad guys.

I wish this were the case, but it isn't. Good guys wouldn't tolerate what has gone on, not only the last few years, but the last 50 or so. No one can make the case that we're a just nation. Our founding documents and their original intent might have been so, but wishing doesn't make it so.

We're held accountable for the gov't we have, not the gov't we sit around and daydream about having.

I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever.

Latest posts

Top Bottom