Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why do we continue to give so much TAXPAYER money to Israel???

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
Why?

And then pledging another $38 Billion between now and 2028:

1622300782402.jpeg

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
You take care of the one country that has your back. Without the presence of Israel the entire region would be under Palestinian/Russian rule. This is also the reason we take care of Saudi Arabia. Israel and Saudi give the United States two very powerful points from which to leverage diplomacy, espionage, tactical warfare, military hardware and intelligence gathering via our black ops groups. And if you did not know, the "secret" black ops of the US work above and unrestricted by the CIA, which is now nothing more than a bunch of pussies looking for something to suck - and it is not a lolly pop.

Last edited:

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
iu

Im pro Israel but we should sell them weapons and not give them weapons. I think 99% of foreign aid should go bye bye anyway. Soros type groups steal more of that money than ever gets delivered to the people its supposed to help.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
iu

Im pro Israel but we should sell them weapons and not give them weapons. I think 99% of foreign aid should go bye bye anyway. Soros type groups steal more of that money than ever gets delivered to the people its supposed to help.
That list is old and fake, created by anti-semitists. And given the inaction by the dems re: the squad, no one can make the case that any of those people are actually pro-Israel. But in spite of some Qanon's protestation, that movement has a home in Q.

Our enemies - China and Russia - poor $$$ into Israel's enemies. We do nothing at our peril.

And God put no expiration date on Genesis 12:3.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
...Im pro Israel but we should sell them weapons and not give them weapons. I think 99% of foreign aid should go bye bye anyway. Soros type groups steal more of that money than ever gets delivered to the people its supposed to help.

I agree about getting rid of most foreign aid. Alot of that is just money being laundered to politicians and their cronies, and the rest would still be better spent here in America, or just kept in our pockets to begin with.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
That list is old and fake, created by anti-semitists. And given the inaction by the dems re: the squad, no one can make the case that any of those people are actually pro-Israel. But in spite of some Qanon's protestation, that movement has a home in Q.

Our enemies - China and Russia - poor $$$ into Israel's enemies. We do nothing at our peril.

And God put no expiration date on Genesis 12:3.
It's old but i know most are real. Yarmuth is my local rep and was asked about his and didn't deny it and played it off.... We should support them just like I support our local police but im not sending them money, guns or bullets.

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Because in the Liberal mind, white people are the greatest sinners of all, and the pinnacle of that was Hitler

Cant show you hate whites and radically want to overthrow the system unless you support the “antithesis of racism” in Judaism

Jtrain80

Legendary
Because in the Liberal mind, white people are the greatest sinners of all, and the pinnacle of that was Hitler

Cant show you hate whites and radically want to overthrow the system unless you support the “antithesis of racism” in Judaism

Up is down, Left is right. Honk honk.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Why do we give tax dollars to any country?

Are there countries that give their tax dollars to us?

I understand that putting US dollars into circulation globally helps keep the dollar the #1 currency and to some extent builds our ally base. The Saudis will only sell oil in US dollars for a reason for example.

Yes, in the form of kick backs to the children, siblings, and other family members of our politicians.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
I understand that putting US dollars into circulation globally helps keep the dollar the #1 currency and to some extent builds our ally base. The Saudis will only sell oil in US dollars for a reason for example.

Yes, in the form of kick backs to the children, siblings, and other family members of our politicians.
How about we circulate dollars through trade instead.

Tax dollars have a way of making their way back to the Super PACs of the politicians that sent the money in the first place.

There’s a reason senators fly on private jets and have several multi million dollars homes, while only making $170k.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Why do we give tax dollars to any country?

Are there countries that give their tax dollars to us?
So our politicians can launder their own bribes through bullshit “work programs” and “literacy initiatives” that cost 90 thousand when they should cost 10 thousand

Trumps impeachment was directly related to him almost pulling the lid off this. It is an extinction level* threat to the globalist DC insider types

QuanChi

Elite
You take care of the one country that has your back. Without the presence of Israel the entire region would be under Palestinian/Russian rule. This is also the reason we take care of Saudi Arabia. Israel and Saudi give the United States two very powerful points from which to leverage diplomacy, espionage, tactical warfare, military hardware and intelligence gathering via our black ops groups. And if you did not know, the "secret" black ops of the US work above and unrestricted by the CIA, which is now nothing more than a bunch of pussies looking for something to suck - and it is not a lolly pop.
LOL at Israel having our back. They are the NUMBER ONE instigator of espionage against the US. We dump massive amounts of money on them, and they do everything they can to steal our technology.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
So it sounds like most of us in the thread agree giving out US Tax dollars to other countries is bad. Anyone else care to disagree?
I disagree. My local congressman has a pool renovation coming up and cutting al that funding would really inconvenience him..

It’s one of those things like the 27th amendment where no voter agrees with it but in the DC swamp overwhelmingly supports it on both sides of the aisle for obvious reasons so it gets done. Just like how they’re ruining the lives and doxxing all the capital raid people

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Why?

And then pledging another $38 Billion between now and 2028:

View attachment 23972
I have one more point to clarify - when you say why do "we" as in the U.S. give so much taxpayer money to Israel - YOU NEED TO REMEMBER THAT ANY MONEY WE GIVE TO ANYBODY FOR ANY DAMN THING IS OUR FUCKING TAX PAYER MONEY. THE GOVERNMENT DOESN'T HAVE ANY FUCKING MONEY. IT IS ALL OUR MONEY. OUR GOVERNMENT IS FUCKING BROKE. WE PAY ALL THE FUCKING BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom