Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why do people dislike Tom Cruise? My mom “dislikes” him but can’t name why.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
He’s the GOAT action movie star. No questions asked.

He performs every damn stunt himself at 59 years old.

He’s a gentleman.

Is it the Scientology thing? Because I literally can’t tell the difference between Christianity, Scientology, Buddhism, and every other religion that was made up.

Seems like the guy gets a bad rep.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

He’s a gentleman.

Is it the Scientology thing? Because I literally can’t tell the difference between Christianity, Scientology, Buddhism, and every other religion that was made up.

Scientology is bad because it wasn't made up long enough ago. Same to a lesser extent with the mormons.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
He’s a bit of a weirdo. Some can’t separate the person from the work. I personally like the work he does and that’s all that matters.
A bit, yeah

tom-cruise-oprah.gif

PleasureMoose

Legendary
i like Tom Crusie.he's box office gold bc he hasn't aged in 30 years...also people don't like him bc he's a psychopath. but being the GOAT action movie star is debatable.. I'd say Jason Statham has him beat on that level

early Tom Cruise was top-tier though:
-born on the fourth of july
-eyes wide shut
-interview with a vampire
-vanilla sky

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
All that shows is that he's been in tons of great movies. You could take his first 10 movies and then a bunch of crap and it would still be a successful acting career.
People don’t like to admit that he’s the GOAT action star. Arnold Is a very distant second.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
i like Tom Crusie.he's box office gold bc he hasn't aged in 30 years...also people don't like him bc he's a psychopath. but being the GOAT action movie star is debatable.. I'd say Jason Statham has him beat on that level

early Tom Cruise was top-tier though:
-born on the fourth of july
-eyes wide shut
-interview with a vampire
-vanilla sky

Personally, I like JS better but he’s made some bad movie choices. Like the one he fails epically at having a Texas accent

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Why? One does 99% of his own stunts, and the other does 12% with a nice accent.

I’m not sure why I like JS better as an action actor. Tom is by far the superior actor overall. I hated that they killed the whole team other than hunt in mission impossible. Hell, I might like crazy commie Damon action movies better. I’d have to think about that

He is amazing in every movie I've ever seen him in. He is one of the few actors that when I see his name on a project, I feel confident that it will be good. I have always loved him in action movies, but he really won me over in Tropic Thunder and even in Rock of Ages.

But I don't think I'd leave my kids alone with him. I don't know why... But there you have it.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

He’s a gentleman.

He is quite popular, otherwise Top Gun would be bottom trash, instead it is breaking opening day box office records. Tell your relative to hate Tom Cruise with all her heart, all her mind and all her soul - that will wear her out and shut her T.F.U.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder

He’s a gentleman.

He's a total savant, but he's fucking crazy.

The Scientologist's are totally whacked out and their alien bullshit

Latest posts

Top Bottom