Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why did you stop dancing yore cares away

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Are you putting it down for a bit or for good?

America 1st

Founder
Bro. This like 3rd thread on same question! What you doin behbeh?
?

I've never started this thread before.

Just wondered why people have moved on. It seems like there have been a few.

Burnt out and worn down is asking folks why there seems to be so much pessimism running around.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
?

I've never started this thread before.

Just wondered why people have moved on. It seems like there have been a few.

Burnt out and worn down is asking folks why there seems to be so much pessimism running around.
Ok, so like I said before; I’ve been kinda down and out lately…especially with our man. I may just a pessimist but it’s like everywhere you look, the darkness creeps in

Jtrain80

Legendary
History man…reaaaallllllll AMERICANNNNN History!!!!

Enjoy history, as a hobby. Started with the Ancients. Punic wars was the earliest I believe. Made it to Ghengis. Really need to pick back up.

Once I get to the 1700's, it will be an in depth study of our ancestors. The Founding Fathers have definitely piqued my interest of late. I am such a stubborn mule that I cant go out of order.

America 1st

Founder
Enjoy history, as a hobby. Started with the Ancients. Punic wars was the earliest I believe. Made it to Ghengis. Really need to pick back up.

Once I get to the 1700's, it will be an in depth study of our ancestors. The Founding Fathers have definitely piqued my interest of late. I am such a stubborn mule that I cant go out of order.
The Founders are the greatest group of people who ever lived.

America 1st

Founder
Why did you stop?
Too much Trump hating, meme posting without info, pessimism, yelling at the clouds, lack of political knowledge, echo chamber, ect.

Also felt like I wasn't learning anything I didn't already know or assume even when I found the good posts.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I had a lot going on the past couple of months. I'm back now and ready to hold the fucking line. Today has been a big day. Capitol Police expansion bullshit. Trump's Class Action against big tech. People like Sean Penn and Conan O'Brien speaking out on the progressive's crazy run with cancel culture. Haitian President murdered. Let's fucking go. Big shit poppin.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
I get busy sometimes and just don't have the time. Also, if you have telegram and subscribe to a few certain channels......you practically have all the information at your own fingertips that I could find and relay.

Its good to take a mental break as long as you need it, shits stressful thinking about living the rest of my life in a concentration camp

JonnySober

Poster
Reading the Sovereign Individual...the problem = politics is dead

It's WWE with real consequences

The show was interesting for a while but once you see the charade, the appeal is gone

The FBI is seizing Legos...at this point it's hilarious

Everything became a psyop or a troll...drains the spirit

Jtrain80

Legendary
I had a lot going on the past couple of months. I'm back now and ready to hold the fucking line. Today has been a big day. Capitol Police expansion bullshit. Trump's Class Action against big tech. People like Sean Penn and Conan O'Brien speaking out on the progressive's crazy run with cancel culture. Haitian President murdered. Let's fucking go. Big shit poppin.

Trumps law suit. Lmfao.

Many times I have doubted the guy, to be proved wrong. Hope this is another one.

Going to court? Yeah bud, that's a solid strategy. No way big tech could manipulate the judicial system.

America 1st

Founder
Reading the Sovereign Individual...the problem = politics is dead

It's WWE with real consequences

The show was interesting for a while but once you see the charade, the appeal is gone

The FBI is seizing Legos...at this point it's hilarious

Everything became a psyop or a troll...drains the spirit
I'd say the draining part is watching all the pessimism. What is actually happening, while bad, was to be expected by any reasonable LAC.

I mean goodness they were willing to play ball with the communists and unleash a deadly disease onto the planet to steal an election.

As far as I'm concerned what we are seeing now is relatively tame and likely because patriots are in control as we have long suspected.

America 1st

Founder
Trumps law suit. Lmfao.

Many times I have doubted the guy, to be proved wrong. Hope this is another one.

Going to court? Yeah bud, that's a solid strategy. No way big tech could manipulate the judicial system.
At least he is willing to try.

His go gettr attitude is a lot of what is missing from "conservatives" and the right.

JonnySober

Poster
I'd say the draining part is watching all the pessimism. What is actually happening, while bad, was to be expected by any reasonable LAC.

I mean goodness they were willing to play ball with the communists and unleash a deadly disease onto the planet to steal an election.

As far as I'm concerned what we are seeing now is relatively tame and likely because patriots are in control as we have long suspected.
Lol

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Got busy at work in June and starting July. Came on strong just before the 4th and caught up 100+pages.
Agreed w telegram. MelQ anda couple others and you can keep up pretty well.

12*13*16

Poster
Folks who have stop reading or posting in the thread.

I wanna know why they did.
I've been around since thread 1 day 1 of Vegas. Still read. Dont post much. The election being stolen right from under our noses was eye opening for me. 2016-2020 was a reprieve but it wont stop.

If there was a "Plan" it failed. If it was a "larp", it worked. If it's still "happening", I've lost interest.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
I've been around since thread 1 day 1 of Vegas. Still read. Dont post much. The election being stolen right from under our noses was eye opening for me. 2016-2020 was a reprieve but it wont stop.

If there was a "Plan" it failed. If it was a "larp", it worked. If it's still "happening", I've lost interest.
I went MIA for a while. Honestly, the last sentence you posted is the reason. I was tired of the “the plan” stuff. I suspected it was all bullshit a long time ago. It is a lot less prevalent and for that I’m glad. This country is fucked up and getting worse. We don’t need to hang our hopes on some crazy plan. We need real action.

Carlscat

Elite
Founder
I quit watching it but will pop in occasionally. I am an optimistic person and it was getting me too worked up. I‘m a big believer in letting your opponent dig their own hole and make mistakes on their own. It’s happening right now and while I know people are waking up to it, I’m not convinced it‘s enough to outweigh the corruption we all witnessed in November in the ballot boxes.

I‘m aware of the corruption and what is at stake and do not need to be convinced further. It’s like Groundhog Day with prominent politicians fucking over LAC’s so rehashing it every day in that thread is mentally destructive to me. The ol’ “control what you can control and eliminate focus on what you can’t” rings true for me right now.

My goal is to have more general conversations with people making the liberal ideology sound exactly like what it is...simply a bunch of fucking losers that can’t get their way because they’re too fucked up and society doesn’t want them. Then pound home the point they’re all fucking dorks and if you agree with their ideology then you are too. Oh and btw, only one of the political parties are backing these fucking nerds.

Apparently politics is nothing but a popularity, cool-person fest so it’s my thought to make them as uncool and as batshit crazy (all true) during conversations as possible to make people mentally think about if they want to believe in the same shit that fucking losers do or perhaps find an alternative.

Josey Wales

Poster
Founder
I went MIA for a while. Honestly, the last sentence you posted is the reason. I was tired of the “the plan” stuff. I suspected it was all bullshit a long time ago. It is a lot less prevalent and for that I’m glad. This country is fucked up and getting worse. We don’t need to hang our hopes on some crazy plan. We need real action.
This is me as well. Unfortunately we’ve empowered too many on both sides of the aisle who are corrupt and who are indebted to people with too much power. I have high hopes that something will happen, but little faith that it actually will.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
In the end, the dancers will be vindicated. the quitters will still be quitters. haha SKOL!
iu

America 1st

Founder
In the end, the dancers will be vindicated. the quitters will still be quitters. haha SKOL!
iu
I'll never stop LACing.

I just don't got time or energy for all the bellyaching / negativity in the thread currently.

Mother fuckers need to get back in their fox holes and gold the fucking line.

Sikness23245

Elite

I thought it was because, no matter how hard you try, you'll always be less than @22*43*51

Latest posts

Top Bottom