Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why are the democrats better at sticking together than republicans?

Pfft

Poster

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Dems don't tolerate free thinking and expression from their members and must vote in lockstep with Congressional leadership.

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
@JordanPetersHorn can edify my response as needed, but I'd say 1 of 2 psychological components...either above average emotional + lack of impulse control and/or high neuroticism/fear. All coupled with below average locus of control.

Basically, they are generally the weak sticks.
Also individuality and creativity isn’t important to them, it’s more about receiving love from their in-group(above average emotional).

They’re more happy that they think their policies are beloved by everyone(which is why they need to stamp out the other perspective so bad).

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Collectivism

“Collectivism was an important part of Marxist–Leninist ideology in the Soviet Union, where it played a key part in forming the New Soviet man, willingly sacrificing his or her life for the good of the collective. Terms such as "collective" and "the masses" were frequently used in the official language and praised in agitprop literature, for example by Vladimir Mayakovsky (Who needs a "1") and Bertolt Brecht (The Decision, Man Equals Man).[9][10]
You read Ayn Rand too. Or if you don't - the above is right out of her philosophical playbook about the communist ideology.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Many people vote GOP because of a single priority issue while Dims expect conformity to their whole platform.

Latest posts

Top Bottom