Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who owns our government?

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
My old boss, a Democrat, was against the bid money donations for political candidates. I have to say, that’s one area where I have shifted my stance. I think my boss was right, and it also had been a big talking point of Trump. These politicians are beholden to the big money that funds them. It’s all a farce.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
There is a reason The Founders feared wealthy corporations more than tyrannical government...

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
My old boss, a Democrat, was against the bid money donations for political candidates. I have to say, that’s one area where I have shifted my stance. I think my boss was right, and it also had been a big talking point of Trump. These politicians are beholden to the big money that funds them. It’s all a farce.

I’ve shifted on the citizens united case as well. I think there needs to be laws preventing the donation of funds from outside of the district represented as well.

No more Shrek getting funded by Californians and New Yorkers when she’s wanting to “represent” Georgians. Same for House critters and Senators.

TTUcamper

Elite
The international bankers own everything. Look how much money black rock and vanguard manages. Then realize they also have massive shares of each other's companies, so basically same owner. After you start digging and finding out who owns what and has shares of which company a lot consolidates around the banking cartel. Add into the fact that the banking cartel owns the federal reserve and a model of that in nearly every country with a currency. You can go much further with examples, we go to war for the banking cartels, our military and cia topple governments who do not bow to the banking cartel.

Latest posts

Top Bottom