Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who is the dumbest?

Who is the dumbest batch? Funny answer encouraged

• Total voters

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I usednto think pollack were ultra stupid. Now I think ot is some form of Irish or African.
God created whiskey to keep the Irish from taking over the world.
He created warlords to keep Africa from ruling forever.
No continent has the resources of Africa.
The cabal wants that for last I think.
(That's why Irish may be 1st)

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I'm a rooskipol...I definitely has the dumb...

View attachment 160422
I'm fucking brilliant. The disappointment is how fucking dumb I've been. But here I am still fucking brilliant. I'm 50 and can walk. I fucking told them I would. I love being me too.

That's precisely why this site exists. I remember how Nakitka Koloff threatened Magnum TA
He said " Magnum TA, you go down"
Magnum TA won in Columbia. Then he did again in Spartanburg vdosta Gainesville.
It's all a show. I'm just being me and having fun where I can.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I know your Lil green ass picking green. You wanna win the stupidest contest. Fucking Atlantic Beach moogs
@Mr.Fitzwell that was a good one @TopHook
I gotta point out bc yall are so funny I can't compete. Pick a fucking lane and conform or don't. Idgaf
I think humor and stereotypes work bc they are predominantly true. Like the jab don't cause issues. Fuck all.

I'm losing my mind to leave at 3pm

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
@Mr.Fitzwell that was a good one @TopHook
I gotta point out bc yall are so funny I can't compete. Pick a fucking lane and conform or don't. Idgaf
I think humor and stereotypes work bc they are predominantly true. Like the jab don't cause issues. Fuck all.

I'm losing my mind to leave at 3pm
I like to believe everyone is equally capable of being brilliant or tardy. I don't feel tardee.
The average person is as able to be brilliant as the brightest star
@Libotay
Don't post weird dogs talks about likin each other's ass like @kek

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
@Rebarcock. Fill yore freezer with Crown, Goose, and Everclear...Oh yeah...have a weld test Greenville Monday with the same offer you made...not sure if I'll take it, but it's there lol

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
If this place can keep our type folks around each other then it is worth the effort. And by our type folks I mean everyone. If bad shows up we are smart enough hopefully to shut it down through idea.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
@Rebarcock. Fill yore freezer with Crown, Goose, and Everclear...Oh yeah...have a weld test Greenville Monday with the same offer you made...not sure if I'll take it, but it's there lol
If it is where your from or at absolutely leverage yourself. Never apologize for what get paid or what is out there. The market beez what it beez Most people get ripped off.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Look I will acknowledge this is a classic miscalculation.
My point is just to ask. Who do you consider dumber? I personally believe it doesn't matter color or kin. Anyone can be amazing. I believe most are.
I asked this expecting everyone blaming the Irish.
My street name in mb is GDP
God
Damnit
Patrick
My buddies when I was 22 and moved there thought IT WAS an Irish blessing. He is a liberal retard.
Side story.
My lib buddy Chicken Erin Flotcher, one year I gave him am expensive hardback back book. In 1999 it cost 500.00 unsigned.
I signed it.
YOU ARE A GREAT AMERICAN,
Ronald Regan.
I was always good at copying names. I did a Ben rothsliburger before he was a woman Reaper again

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Generally now it is ideology by a landslide. Nothing to do w what you look like. As an Irishman I'm losing again. Lol. Let's let this play out. No one is being ugly. .
Didnyou talk to the cartel again Fred?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Anti Americans lead the pack.
Irish and black both have tivos. But I voted for everybody cuz I hate everyone equally that's why I can't be a racist

Top Bottom