Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who is still on tMB?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I am not. I made it 3 days in to the purge on tMB before they found me. I went in to every thread and let all the tards know of The Plan
I had lurked until the Vegas thread. That pulled me outta the shadows.
Everything else has kept me around.
CI_A PLEASE DONT RESPOND

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Hitting the rock again today…
Nah just ate some local crusteans and maybe a six pack. Gonna hit a bowl and walk the dog.
The I have wood to split. Not like you mine is for burning outside like a Black Irish in the Phillips community. Keep everyone warm when I do a community oyster roast

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I may or may not have been purged. Day I found out about this place was my last day there.

I still frequent the homoboard to get my shirtless teenager news, but haven't been on tMB.
I quit homoboard too. I can get enough free stuff to know what is happening. Covid taught me I don't give a fuck about sports. Anti-adidas like a transtestical

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
I’m still on there. It is really hit and miss from day to day, the traffic has slowed down due to this place on3, and 247. The mods are still deleting threads for little or no reason. They recently shut it down all night, without any notice, for updates…..Yep when it came back online, nothing but errors for about a week.

Leengus McAnal

Elite
Founder
Permma bant by the ball tonguer @NationalMod

Not before I completely processed @HacksawJim
That weird fucking thread about Hacksaw Jim and the speculation about his maybe/maybe not black wife that he would brag about. That dude was a complete fudgepacker. I haven’t visited that shithole (tMB) since the end of 2020

Top Bottom