Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who is smarter?!

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
@tickdickler
Or
@BigBucnNole?
Personally believe they are the same unpaid shill that tards love. But I'd still go with bucCucknole as the most fucking Brilliant on the board. He prepares taxes for low wage earners in New Orleans, he is a practicing MD in Pensacola, and addressing young staffers in the boondoggle of a bullshit administration. And he still has time to maintain his parents 3 units the rent in Tallahassee in the kinda nice trailer park. That is his eating Wendy's money

tickdickler

Poster
It’s a football Saturday brother. Put your tracfone away for a bit and find a trailer in your park that has rabbit ears on their back and white. Pop up a lawn chair and watch through the cellophane that’s covering their broken window.

Cheers.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
It’s a football Saturday brother. Put your tracfone away for a bit and find a trailer in your park that has rabbit ears on their back and white. Pop up a lawn chair and watch through the cellophane that’s covering their broken window.

Cheers.
If you were my brother I'd have killed my family homo

BigBucnNole

Elite
They are both maxing some folks out on here.

thewire-all-in-the-game.gif

mrt

Elite
I would take one of those Wendy's burgers. No fast food where I live which is probably a good thing for me. I had my blood work last week and they told me two days ago I was near the diabetes threshold, but that's a crock of shit, I had chocolate cake and iced tea the night before the blood drawing and I had my morning coffee, so screw them right.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
I would take one of those Wendy's burgers. No fast food where I live which is probably a good thing for me. I had my blood work last week and they told me two days ago I was near the diabetes threshold, but that's a crock of shit, I had chocolate cake and iced tea the night before the blood drawing and I had my morning coffee, so screw them right.
cd5b0d38f468eaf8d959fefe6b0bf1ad.gif

Alpha_Cock

A Real A Hole
Founder
Does the propensity to believe the lying media (or government) denote someone's intelligence?

If so, I'd rank buc just above rain man, and tick just above a fern.

Top Bottom