Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who is Elon Musk?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Not clicking on that garbage but anyone with a brain knows he's probably a faggot. The Elon worship is on par with the Donald worship.

Elon Musk has single handedly dismantled the lefts narrative. He is a damn African American hero if you ask me!
I’m somewhere in the middle. I don’t trust him, but I don’t trust anyone in power. See eye A or something..

But I like what he is putting out right now, so I’m on board until proven wrong

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Not clicking on that garbage but anyone with a brain knows he's probably a faggot. The Elon worship is on par with the Donald worship.
You need to eat less leftist bullshit and develop a mind that evaluates "news" with a more discerning ear. But, I won't hold my breath oh mighty pavad.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
You need to eat less leftist bullshit and develop a mind that evaluates "news" with a more discerning ear. But, I won't hold my breath oh mighty pavad.
And by the way TJ, how long have you realized you are homophobic, or in others words a closet queer? Relax, they can't make you give them head.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Don't be a faggot. Tell us who you think he is.

Do you agree he is one of the greatest African Americans of all time? Can you admit that he single handedly countered the lefts anti-free speech narrative (among others)?
A cabalite with the common touch

I think his intellect is vastly overrated and his character totally lacking

I think he's mainly a media creation to help usher in the singularity, comprehensive virtual reality and transhumanism

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
A cabalite with the common touch

I think his intellect is vastly overrated and his character totally lacking

I think he's mainly a media creation to help usher in the singularity, comprehensive virtual reality and transhumanism

You think his intellect is vastly overrated?

So the dude, who made $135 million before the age of 27 and then took that money and started 3 other revolutionary companies to become the richest man on the planet ..... is slightly autistic .... and you think his intellect is overrated? Might need you to take an iq test.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
You think his intellect is vastly overrated?

So the dude, who made $135 million before the age of 27 and then took that money and started 3 other revolutionary companies to become the richest man on the planet ..... is slightly autistic .... and you think his intellect is overrated? Might need you to take an iq test.
Why don't you detail how he made his money for us

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Why don't you detail how he made his money for us

He moved to California in 1995 to attend Stanford University but decided instead to pursue a business career, co-founding the web software company Zip2 with his brother Kimbal. The startup was acquired by Compaq for $307 million in 1999. The same year, Musk co-founded online bank X.com, which merged with Confinity in 2000 to form PayPal. The company was bought by eBay in 2002 for $1.5 billion.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
He moved to California in 1995 to attend Stanford University but decided instead to pursue a business career, co-founding the web software company Zip2 with his brother Kimbal. The startup was acquired by Compaq for $307 million in 1999. The same year, Musk co-founded online bank X.com, which merged with Confinity in 2000 to form PayPal. The company was bought by eBay in 2002 for $1.5 billion.
Bro. Nice work apparently the interwebz don't work in Cinnci.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
So I suppose you have enough information to say savior is Elon is high in intellect and character because he sold a company during the dot com bubble?

Hmmmm maybe there is more to the story

He's a shill ace

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
So I suppose you have enough information to say savior is Elon is high in intellect and character because he sold a company during the dot com bubble?

Hmmmm maybe there is more to the story

He's a shill ace

Well he has done a lot more than sold a company in the dot com era, your willful ignorance of that shows your bias.

Character can be debated, but he seems like a good dude to me.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Well before the offer to buy Twitter USA didn't explicitly have a minister of truth. So that is completely new. Dismiss it all you want. Yous asked and I answered. Then you dismiss the answer bc everyone knew......so o ask you. Wtf did you ask to start?
Exposed what? That the dems are authoritarian psychopaths

Who hasn't figured that out yet?

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Well before the offer to buy Twitter USA didn't explicitly have a minister of truth. So that is completely new. Dismiss it all you want. Yous asked and I answered. Then you dismiss the answer bc everyone knew......so o ask you. Wtf did you ask to start?
So I am to believe Elon's purchase of twitted caught the cabal off guard and they scrambled to respond resulting with the sudden and hastily put together Ministry of Truth?

That's just preposterous

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
So I am to believe Elon's purchase of twitted caught the cabal off guard and they scrambled to respond resulting with the sudden and hastily put together Ministry of Truth?

That's just preposterous
So what is your non preposterous theory?

That's just preposterous
I do agree that it wasn't hastily put in place. It has been in place since the C i a
Was formed

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Twitter was losing its relevance

The cabal wants conservatives on Twitter

Insert Elon
You you think Elon was bullshitting when he said he was a freespeech absolutist? Maybe so but I took it at face value. I think there are some smart people that still believe in freedom of thought and speech. I hadn't considered that but I can understand your position more so now. Let me think about it

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
You you think Elon was bullshitting when he said he was a freespeech absolutist? Maybe so but I took it at face value. I think there are some smart people that still believe in freedom of thought and speech. I hadn't considered that but I can understand your position more so now. Let me think about it
Bro….this Faggit is answering anything or giving info. His whole point of this thread is to say everyone else is stupid and he knows everything, while sharing nothing he knows to be factual.

You already pointed this out, DONT FEED THE RETARD TROLL!

Top Bottom