Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who doesn't love a good bj at the office? What's everyone's problem?

denn

Legendary
Founder
Sue for this.....sue for that. Man is an apex predator.

All of this going on at Phil Knights headquarters and he was spending more time worrying about what Kyrie Irving had to say. Nike has been on the no buy list for quite some time now. Makes me feel even better not to buy from that company.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
more details?

Worked there from '92 to '04. It was very much like a frat party when sales got together. This was during a time when it wasn't nearly as politically sensitive as it is now.
The average age of the employees was 33. Lots of former college, pro and world class athletes worked there. Everyone was in shape. Lots of good looking folks running around.
Was a highly charged environment when we had sales meetings. Affairs were common. Many of my female co-workers felt the same as what was described in the article. It was a free reign of abuse for those in position of authority. Mostly men.
Hearing about BJ's in the fitness center isn't very surprising. What is surprising is it was happening now with so much PC running through the campus. I still keep in touch with a few that are still there and it's not the same company. But it's grown to such a global brand that business basically runs on auto pilot. They have to come up with all the PC crap to stay busy and keep things interesting.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
george-costanza-wrong.gif

Top Bottom