Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

White House brokered the Hunter Biden deal for paintings

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
money-animated-gif-17.gif

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Really? That's a controversial claim to make. I thought Hunter had built his artistic largess on his tireless work ethic and artistical genius.

Last edited:

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Really? That's a controversial claim to make. I thought Hunter had built his artistic largess on this tireless work ethic and artistically genius.
Don't forget he is an energy guru as well.

He also is a rock expert...

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
“The gallery will not share buyers or prospective buyers information, which provides quite a level of protection in transparency”. God damn do people really fall for this shit?

Apparently they do. Pretty unreal that they actually brag about keeping information secret and that secrecy somehow makes them more transparent.

seinfeld-bizarro-jerry.gif

America 1st

Founder
Apparently they do. Pretty unreal that they actually brag about keeping information secret and that secrecy somehow makes them more transparent.

seinfeld-bizarro-jerry.gif
This.

Honestly, I'm kinda relieved this happened. Once the GOP retakes a chamber there will be endless investigations the rest of his term.

He has about another 12 months to legitimately try to govern. After that Puddin is going to be getting his ass drilled and taking whatever the GOP gives him.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
This.

Honestly, I'm kinda relieved this happened. Once the GOP retakes a chamber there will be endless investigations the rest of his term.

He has about another 12 months to legitimately try to govern. After that Puddin is going to be getting his ass drilled and taking whatever the GOP gives him.

I hope they impeach Biden on day 1. I doubt they do, however. I think the establishment Republicans will say they don't want to do what the Democrats did, and turn impeachment into a political weapon that is used every term by the opposition party.

They also may use the Kamala would be worse excuse...but I'd be SHOCKED if the GOP did anything more than pay lip service to investigating Biden's corruption. There may be "investigations", but nothing substantial, I'd bet.

America 1st

Founder
I hope they impeach Biden on day 1. I doubt they do, however. I think the establishment Republicans will say they don't want to do what the Democrats did, and turn impeachment into a political weapon that is used every term by the opposition party.

They also may use the Kamala would be worse excuse...but I'd be SHOCKED if the GOP did anything more than pay lip service to investigating Biden's corruption. There may be "investigations", but nothing substantial, I'd bet.
They won't have the votes to do anything substantial but they'll investigate everything instead of waste a minute passing anything that isn't absolutely necessary.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
They won't have the votes to do anything substantial but they'll investigate everything instead of waste a minute passing anything that isn't absolutely necessary.

Gridlock in Washington is always talked about like it is a bad thing, especially by our corrupt corporate media. I love it. The less laws they pass, the less they can fuck this country up and line their own pockets.

Top Bottom