Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Which one would you pick

croot_lord

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
The average price of Xbox series X: 673.23
The average price of PS5: 1016.29

Which one would you buy? I took these numbers from gathering the prices off of Mercari and averaging them.

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
Really comes down to whose first-party titles are more compelling to you.

I've always played Playstation and it's just what I'm accustomed to. When X-Box bought Bethesda, I was afraid they were going to make future Bethesda games X-Box exclusive. That would have potentially turned me, but I really don't have the time to play video games these days anyway, so I am still rocking the PS4. If a game comes out that brings me out of retirement, I'll buy a new system at that point.

croot_lord

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Xbox series X
Just because of the price?
Really comes down to whose first-party titles are more compelling to you.
This statement is kind of how I feel about it. I don't think I'll get either one for now, though. There's not anything on either system that has me sold.
I've always played Playstation and it's just what I'm accustomed to. When X-Box bought Bethesda, I was afraid they were going to make future Bethesda games X-Box exclusive. That would have potentially turned me, but I really don't have the time to play video games these days anyway, so I am still rocking the PS4. If a game comes out that brings me out of retirement, I'll buy a new system at that point.
This exactly where I'm standing. I have the console that I play on, and then I have my PC. I spend way more time on my PC than the console, and even then, I don't spend a whole lot of time playing video games. I might get on to play something with friends once or twice a week for an hour or two, but that's about it.

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
Just because of the price?
No, solely due to the controllers. I have big hands and the PlayStation controllers are uncomfortable. Plus, there aren't any exclusive games that I care about on the PlayStation platform.

croot_lord

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
No, solely due to the controllers. I have big hands and the PlayStation controllers are uncomfortable. Plus, there aren't any exclusive games that I care about on the PlayStation platform.
Dude, have you not seen what the new PlayStation controllers can do? Their recent addition of haptic feedback is next-level stuff. Playstation has also tried to make a point of making its controllers more ergonomic for users. The PS5 controller is a better design for the user's hands with extended hands.
1623440886438.png

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
Dude, have you not seen what the new PlayStation controllers can do? Their recent addition of haptic feedback is next-level stuff. Playstation has also tried to make a point of making its controllers more ergonomic for users. The PS5 controller is a better design for the user's hands with extended hands.
View attachment 26158
Had no idea, thanks for the info.

Latest posts

Top Bottom