Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Which cities deserve a pro team? Tell me which city and what league they should have…

catreaper

Master Baiter
Nashville - MLB (All the Tennessee homos are obsessed with the Braves but hate everything else about Georgia)

One city from the Wyoming, Nebraska, Montana, Dakotas area needs an NFL team. Too much talent from those states to not have anything.

Indianapolis - The Hoosiers are die hard sports fans. Give them any other sport to go along with football and it would do great. I’d start with hockey.

Detroit - NFL team.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
Louisville would kill it with the NBA. Basketball is king in these parts.

Raper, Indianapolis has a NBA team to go along with NFL.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Schenectady, since GE basically moved out, they have plenty of room for a stadium

OO snipes

Poster
Chargers to Omaha makes too much sense. They can’t even fill a 35,000 soccer stadium in California.

flyerjeff

Poster
Founder
Houston needs an NHL team. Lot of diverse cultures down here. If it can work in Phoenix, Dallas and Miami, it can work in Houston

flyerjeff

Poster
Founder
Nashville - MLB (All the Tennessee homos are obsessed with the Braves but hate everything else about Georgia)

One city from the Wyoming, Nebraska, Montana, Dakotas area needs an NFL team. Too much talent from those states to not have anything.

Indianapolis - The Hoosiers are die hard sports fans. Give them any other sport to go along with football and it would do great. I’d start with hockey.

Detroit - NFL team.
1625249582250.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom