Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Where should Republicans put ballot boxes for their ballot harvesting?

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Gun shops/ranges, churches, construction sites, etc. are all good places for them, but the best spot has to be at gas stations and grocery stores, right? Inflation will be here the entire time Biden is President.
In front of sherrif's offices and small city police stations...most counties and small cities are RED, and they'd be legally protected by arms...

BTAvenger

Elite
In my area there’s a big building called the farm show in Harrisburg. It’s been around long before I was born. There is a huge arena and lots of other smaller arenas. There’s a huge “farm show” every year in January and there are outdoor type shows there every week or every couple weeks. Gun shows, RV shows, fishing shows etc. Would be a great place for ballot boxes.

Rube Reaper

Elite
This thread is just another common L for the racist cult.

Just accept the GQP is a regional party and unappealing to normal people.

No amount of ballot drop boxes are going to make a difference in the results let alone propel you bigots to any sort of victory.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
A lot of people missing the point itt. Ballot harvesting is all about going door to door, retirement homes, etc & collecting ballots filled out “correctly” for $10-$20 a pop.

What I think OP is asking is where’s the best place to put boxes to match the Dem game

Last edited:
Top Bottom