Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Where do the Oakland A’s move? Doesn’t Alabama need a professional team?

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
MLB is basically saying GTFO, stadium isn’t happening.

Yes they already have their professional CFB team, but don’t you all want an actual pro team? Lucky I’m not in any form of power there because I’d be bidding on that team in a heartbeat.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Nashville will say hold my beer. I agree San Jose makes more sense but Nashville is pretty appealing. We arent libs (the state), no state income tax, got our shat together unlike shit hole cali
Nashville was my first thought. Need to switch up leagues. Will be a good potential rivalries with St. Louis and Atlanta. Also as a city sports rivalry with St Louis will strengthen along with hockey.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
MLB is basically saying GTFO, stadium isn’t happening.

Yes they already have their professional CFB team, but don’t you all want an actual pro team? Lucky I’m not in any form of power there because I’d be bidding on that team in a heartbeat.

Alabama already has one. It's called the Crimson Tide.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
raw

OTD Sports

Elite
Las Vegas seems like a natural fit. A large market, west coast, Raiders already made the move showing it can work, and the sports world seems to have overcome the worry with having a team in a gambling town.

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
Nashville is becoming a lib haven. In 2 years its gonna be way fucking worse too. Faggots are flocking there.

Disagree with most things you say in this forum and disagree again. I work real estate and nearly every out of state client has been at worse a moderate but most are Red. Nashville has been about 65/35 blue for a long time but nearly all of the blue are pretty moderate blues. There is not much craziness in Nashville.

Disagree with most things you say in this forum and disagree again. I work real estate and nearly every out of state client has been at worse a moderate but most are Red. Nashville has been about 65/35 blue for a long time but nearly all of the blue are pretty moderate blues. There is not much craziness in Nashville.
He is the most obvious troll on the forum.

TJHall1

Legendary
Nashville is exponentially different than it was even 15 years ago and is on the fast track to being another lib shit show.

Top Bottom