Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

When you pee outsider, do you pull out the lil man or do you pull the whole package?

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
I’m a big fan of letting the balls breathe when I pee. Pullout Jim and the twins and get a little fall breeze on the whole situation.

What day you? Women squatters can speak up too.

I ate a gummy before a trip to Publix earlier and the spaceship has made landfall

Plus I’m sipping this concoction and it’s delicious .

D158E424-2805-486F-BE8C-D0E2D98B34C5.jpeg

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I’m a big fan of letting the balls breathe when I pee. Pullout Jim and the twins and get a little fall breeze on the whole situation.

I ate a gummy before a trip to Publix earlier and the spaceship has made landfall

View attachment 148308
That is my MF drank. A couple of Ice cubes and freeze some water in the bottom. Pour on top with some orange bits and a tiny little bit of orange simple. It tastes so good my wife gets naked.

denn

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 148308
I have had that recently. Not too bad. On the rocks drink brand is pretty good as well. Strong enough to be worth it.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
tumblr_mm8gulQvoz1s3g3ago1_500.gif

Top Bottom