Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

when is our political prisoners going to be recognized

when we speak of tyranny why is this solely about a politician
why is the petition only speaking of what he can do
and never about freeing our people that stepped up for him
I am confused
are our own Americans lives and freedom not that important
FREE OUR POLITICAL PRISONERS!!!

when we speak of tyranny why is this solely about a politician
why is the petition only speaking of what he can do
and never about freeing our people that stepped up for him
I am confused
are our own Americans lives and freedom not that important
FREE OUR POLITICAL PRISONERS!!!
politician not petition

it doesn't matter who went what matters is the people that have been being treated like shit in dc
by the guards
and how one individual have been permanently harmed
going thru seizures permanently as a result of the dc federal lockdown guards beating
don't think for one moment that this is an easy run for anyone of them
I want to understand why Donald Trump isn't speaking about them to the rest of our americans

so I do believe it is time to see when anyone speaks of loving this country and its people that they should step up to free the people that did get led into a trap
this game of antifa and blm is a farse
and I believe when we speak of tyranny it is our time to hunt them down and end the cancer that has been harming Americans city's family's and deaths of children and small business owners
this whole movement gos against our core values as Americans
I believe in trump
I want to challenge our Americans to step up and challenge trump to become involved in freeing our political prisoners

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
so I do believe it is time to see when anyone speaks of loving this country and its people that they should step up to free the people that did get led into a trap
this game of antifa and blm is a farse
and I believe when we speak of tyranny it is our time to hunt them down and end the cancer that has been harming Americans city's family's and deaths of children and small business owners
this whole movement gos against our core values as Americans
I believe in trump
I want to challenge our Americans to step up and challenge trump to become involved in freeing our political prisoners
We better hope he gets re-elected and then he can pardon who needs to be pardoned.

We better hope he gets re-elected and then he can pardon who needs to be pardoned.
so they are supposed to sit there and endure levels of brutality from pissed off federal guards because you only want him reelected
that seems to me that you are not giving two shits about what they themselves that stood ground for trump have to endure
did you not understand that one veteran as a result of a full on assault endured levels of brutality that leave him permanently brain damaged
however since it ain't you or your family
tahts just a casualty of war right

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Trump won’t pardon more than 1 person from J6.

Many of those charges, still being prosecuted, might be dropped but he isn’t pardoning people.

Its not just him either. Nobody that would ever be able to actually make it into the Oval would do that IYAM

Last edited:

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
so they are supposed to sit there and endure levels of brutality from pissed off federal guards because you only want him reelected
that seems to me that you are not giving two shits about what they themselves that stood ground for trump have to endure
did you not understand that one veteran as a result of a full on assault endured levels of brutality that leave him permanently brain damaged
however since it ain't you or your family
tahts just a casualty of war right
Billy - how old are you? Get a fucking avatar dude. ASAP.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I do not need an avatar to know who I am or what I am
I am an amaerican that loves my freedoms
your concentration should be on the freedoms we are losing
not wether I have an avatar
stand for our constitution and be american
We hear you loud and clear @billythekidd71. Avatars help everyone easily distinguish between the different posters. Its also kind of a running joke on the board.

Our freedoms are being diminished everyday and thats why a lot of us gather here at TFSF. To point out the injustices and hypocrisies.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I do not need an avatar to know who I am or what I am
I am an amaerican that loves my freedoms
your concentration should be on the freedoms we are losing
not wether I have an avatar
stand for our constitution and be american
That was so beautiful it brought a tear to my eye. Look at it this way, you joined this forum to a member of a group of patriots and the overwhelming majority have avatars and advocated all new members get one. That's you Billy. Get one. It adds to the depth and persona you will build on this forum. it's what we do. Are you trying to create friction? Because if you are you're off to a good start Billy boy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom