Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

When did you get red pilled?

At what point during all this did you finally get it?

• Shit, I’ve been awake since Kennedy

• Shit, I’ve been awake since Reagan

• 9/11

• 2008 (Obama)

• The 2010s

• 2019 (pre covid)

• 2020 (covid)

• The Stolen Election

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
tin-foil-hat-crazy.gif

I kinda just stumbled into waking up really. I remember 2018 and 2019 watching countless videos on YT. I remember thinking at the time, “this is fucking crazy, there’s no way this stuff is true!” But I’ll be damned, basically everything I remember watching has come to fruition except for the Revelations type videos…although, I can see that happening as well!

Last edited:

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
It all started when I filled out student loan/grant applications for my twin boys to attend KU. Every application denied because my wife and I made too much money. Come to find out a friend of mine who was in politics was sending his kid to the same school and was awarded 3 of the same grants I was denied. He was making 20 times more than my wife and I.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
It all started when I filled out student loan/grant applications for my twin boys to attend KU. Every application denied because my wife and I made too much money. Come to find out a friend of mine who was in politics was sending his kid to the same school and was awarded 3 of the same grants I was denied. He was making 20 times more than my wife and I.

I hate it when they say I make too much money. I’ve never made too much money.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
It’s been a long journey for me. My first taste of the red pill was in high school. We were a family of six living on less than 20k a year and my mom was in nursing school. My dad finally decided to apply for food stamps and they were awarded.

Then a car dealer who knew my mom and dad pretty much gifted my parents a 1991 Oldsmobile 88. It was the nicest care I’d ever seen. It was way better than the Ford Astro minivan with over 200k miles.

During this time I was working at the grocery store stocking and bagging groceries. There was a Mexican family that had a corvette plus some really nice trucks and I was always hauling groceries out to these vehicles. They always paid with food stamps.

Well, one year passes and it’s time to reapply and we get denied because of the car being too high value. That was my first taste.

after that it’s been a journey every year since 2007 and my support of Ron Paul

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
It’s been a long journey for me. My first taste of the red pill was in high school. We were a family of six living on less than 20k a year and my mom was in nursing school. My dad finally decided to apply for food stamps and they were awarded.

Then a car dealer who knew my mom and dad pretty much gifted my parents a 1991 Oldsmobile 88. It was the nicest care I’d ever seen. It was way better than the Ford Astro minivan with over 200k miles.

During this time I was working at the grocery store stocking and bagging groceries. There was a Mexican family that had a corvette plus some really nice trucks and I was always hauling groceries out to these vehicles. They always paid with food stamps.

Well, one year passes and it’s time to reapply and we get denied because of the car being too high value. That was my first taste.

after that it’s been a journey every year since 2007 and my support of Ron Paul
Great story brother. Proud of you!

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Was only in 2nd grade when 9/11 happened but that’s what did it for me.

I remember how patriotic everyone was after; so willing for the Patriot Act and to go invade the goat fuckers.

The C_A accomplished more than they could have ever hoped for with that.

The watch Barry get installed to cover up what should have been the crackdown on Wall St. really sealed me out of the matrix.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Didn't really have to do with Obama but for me it was late 2000's but was because I changed careers and started realizing where my pay check came from. The birth of the modern liberal just pushed me further right.

Was Dim till then and then switched to more Libertarian but voted right. Still probably fall more in line with folks like Rand Paul but I know they will never have a major party so vote straight pub now.

Avoided primary's because you couldn't vote dim and pub so would only vote in general elections up until the Don exposed the left for what they are.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I was around for the 1st Epstein scandal. When I started to understand their “Pedo” obsession.
I had always heard of the Illuminati and NWO but this was when I could visibly see them all tied together.
The Mark Rich saga was important as well as, that was the Original Clinton foundation…..or laundry if you will.

9/11 became comical as it was the 1st time I noticed “they were being censoring info for discussion.” Plus we had full on Censorship when the gov. censored the Daniel Pearl Beheading video. It was awful to watch BUT necessary to understand the hatred our enemies have for us.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I see this often. People pull out Lone Star Cards to pay for groceries and take their baskets full to very nice 50K+ SUVs parked in handicap spaces. Saw one woman the other day who bought $20-30 worth of party favors and a basket full of groceries. The clerk said she could use her food stamps for the groceries but the party favors were disallowed. Into her purse she goes for a credit card-not debit card since she didn't enter any numbers on the key pad-to pay for the party favors and off she waddled to her SUV. I guess food stamps qualify as income for credit card issuance.

I've always been conservative. Parents took me at age 3 to see Eisenhower's motorcade in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas. Mom has been going through family photos lately and showed me a photo of us standing on the side of the road as Ike passed by. Obviously, I had no idea what was going on. Interesting that Texas was solidly democrat then, yet, the roads were lined with people acknowledging a US President and war leader.

denn

Legendary
Founder
When I voted for Perot.
I voted for Perot as well.

I wouldn't say I was ever red pilled. Having grown up in a family that was involved in politics, I just knew that politicians (regardless of party affiliation) are as trustworthy as a coke head alone in a locked room with an 8ball.

Jtrain80

Legendary
I wonder how many liberals will look back and say, The Biden Presidency, the Afghan withdrawal, the covid vaxx all at the same time. Life must be hard on that group right now and the next couple months.

@Chris Farley just checking on ya. Did you whoop that coof?

Latest posts

Top Bottom