Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What's the Weirdest Unexplained Thing You've Seen/Experienced?

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I once went through a time portal...I’ve told the story before on tMB, but here goes. The following story is true.

it was 2006 and I was long distance dating my wife. I was at fort Bragg and she was in school at Bama. So every other weekend, I’d make the 8 1/2 hour drive from Fayetteville NC to Tuscaloosa.

This one weekend, I left on a Friday after work around 1 pm (eastern). Arrived in Augusta around 4:30 pm (eastern). It’s close to a 5 hour drive from Augusta to Tuscaloosa but of course the time changes at the Bama/GA line so that would have put me there at around 8:30 pm central time. Any who, so I’m driving in between Augusta and Atlanta which is about a 2 1/2 hr drive. I remember looking at my car clock around 4:45ish. Didn’t really pay attention to it for a long time after that, but checked it back out as I was approaching ATL. Looked at the clock and it was only 5:00. So I just drove 2 1/2 hours in 15 minutes? Wtf!?

I checked my phone thinking it was just a glitch with the car clock. Nope, it said 5:00. I called my wife (gf at the time) and asked her what time it was. She confirmed 4:00 (central time) which would have doubly confirmed my current time 5:00 eastern time. I ended up making it to tuscaloosa around 7 central/8 eastern; thus, making the total trip that normally would take 8 1/2 hours in just 7 hours. Confirmed the time with my mom when I got home and it was only 7 pm central time. Where did the other hour and a half go!?

MV5BNTAzMDI5MzgtMGNkMC00MzllLWJhNjctNjA1NmViNGUxMzYxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_UY1200_CR71,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Last edited:

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I once went through a time portal...I’ve told the story before on tMB, but here goes. The following story is true.

it was 2006 and I was long distance dating my wife. I was at fort Bragg and she was in school at Bama. So every other weekend, I’d make the 8 1/2 hour drive from Fayetteville NC to Tuscaloosa.

This one weekend, I left on a Friday after work around 1 pm (eastern). Arrived in Augusta around 4:30 pm (eastern). It’s close to a 5 hour drive from Augusta to Tuscaloosa but of course the time changes at the Bama/GA line so that would have put me there at around 8:30 pm central time. Any who, so I’m driving in between Augusta and Atlanta which is about a 2 1/2 he drive. I remember looking at my car clock around 4:45ish. Didn’t really pay attention to it for a long time after that, but checked it back out as I was approaching ATL. Looked at the clock and it was only 5:00. So I just drove 2 1/2 hours in 15 minutes? Wtf!?

I checked my phone thinking it was just a glitch with the car clock. Nope, it said 5:00. I called my wife (gf at the time) and asked her what time it was. She confirmed 4:00 (central time) which would have doubly confirmed my current time 5:00 eastern time. I ended up making it to tuscaloosa around 7 central/8 eastern; thus, making the total trip that normally would take 8 1/2 hours in just 7 hours. Confirmed the time with my mom when I got home and it was only 7 pm central time. Where did the other hour and a half go!?

MV5BNTAzMDI5MzgtMGNkMC00MzllLWJhNjctNjA1NmViNGUxMzYxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_UY1200_CR71,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg
Time is a flat circle

TJHall1

Legendary

This one weekend, I left on a Friday after work around 1 pm (eastern). Arrived in Augusta around 4:30 pm (eastern). It’s close to a 5 hour drive from Augusta to Tuscaloosa but of course the time changes at the Bama/GA line so that would have put me there at around 8:30 pm central time. Any who, so I’m driving in between Augusta and Atlanta which is about a 2 1/2 he drive. I remember looking at my car clock around 4:45ish. Didn’t really pay attention to it for a long time after that, but checked it back out as I was approaching ATL. Looked at the clock and it was only 5:00. So I just drove 2 1/2 hours in 15 minutes? Wtf!?

3qWQ.gif

yankmenoodle

Elite

This one weekend, I left on a Friday after work around 1 pm (eastern). Arrived in Augusta around 4:30 pm (eastern). It’s close to a 5 hour drive from Augusta to Tuscaloosa but of course the time changes at the Bama/GA line so that would have put me there at around 8:30 pm central time. Any who, so I’m driving in between Augusta and Atlanta which is about a 2 1/2 hr drive. I remember looking at my car clock around 4:45ish. Didn’t really pay attention to it for a long time after that, but checked it back out as I was approaching ATL. Looked at the clock and it was only 5:00. So I just drove 2 1/2 hours in 15 minutes? Wtf!?

Two of us left a friends house around 6PM. A group was going to the movie. We rode down to the creek and smoked one. Went back to see if they'd left for the movie, and it was almost 11PM. I'm scared to get hypnotized because I didn't know the guy I went with very well. Afraid something happened that I suppressed.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I lived next door to fort Jackson. One night in Mr stuckeys field there were 3 of us at 3am.
A big straight metallic blue light crossed the sky in a perfect circle.

When i was 20 i was cruising down the road and see an accident about 20 yards ahead that is heading straight for me. Time clicked and i was past the accident watching bumper cars in my mirror.
Drove from Columbia to myrtle beach normally 2 hers. Made it one day in 1.25 hrs. Somehow I missed from turbeville to horell hill.

I get weird shjt happening all the time

DawgB

Poster
Never shared this ever, but why not -

At the beach with college friends, drink and play golf all day, eat and pass out. Wake up at 3am-ish and have this most poignant feeling of loss, something is definitely wrong.

Walk around the house, nothing up. Go back to sleep, wake up in the morning, immediately call my Mom, nothing's wrong. Then call Dad, asked if everything was ok, he said no, your grandfather passed away last night, asked what time, said around 3am.

Still have no explanation or has anything like that happened again.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Folks preferring Big Dick Ron to The Don or putting them in the same stratosphere.

giphy (19).gif

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
So here’s my story:

All through life I would have this recurring “thing” in my dreams that could best be described as a demonic lady. Not in all my dreams, but the ones you would consider nightmares.

I was a very active dreamer when I was younger - I could fly and change where I was and the people around me - all kinds of things. But once this lady started coming into my dreams, as soon as I would see her I would realize I was dreaming and then force myself awake.

Well I had been sober for a couple years and was having some really deep thoughts about why my mind was still so incredibly twisted. I was trying to build a relationship with a Higher Power, but was agnostic at the time.

Well I had a dream where I was in the back of a bus partaking in degeneracy. All the sudden I see her coming down the aisle. Instead of waking myself up, I actually jump up, run and grab her and scream. I woke up kind of gasping. As soon as I open up I saw the face of Jesus. I immediately understood what Grace was - I wasn’t even trying to understand it or think about it philosophically at the time, I just completely, instantly understood it - something I never grasped as a kid.

I woke up that morning and told my wife I was a Christian again (I never really was when I was younger just was taken to church by my parents). I realized that the lady was my dark side, my shadow like Jung describes. Once I grabbed her and embraced that part of me, realizing it was a part of my human nature, it completely clicked that there is absolutely nothing I could do about it, and I guess that’s why Jesus came to me - as a hallucination or in reality it doesn’t really matter because it completely changed the trajectory of my life.

Last edited:

Rushie

Poster
Here goes. Was out driving around one day. Come to a signal intersection on a state highway. I stop at the red light and look left before making a right on red. Sunny day, a good 1/4 line of sight, looked left for several seconds, and nearest highway access point is probably 1/2 mile away. I see no cars, nothing, and begin to make my turn.

Then I hear "look back" inside my head (yeah, cue the hears voices jokes). I hit the brakes and start to look back to my left as a car buzzes past in front of me doing about 55-60. Had I not heard that voice and stopped, I would have probably been @died long ago....of totally fucked up at a minimum. I thank God, Jesus, St. Christopher, and whoever else may have been watching over me that day.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
I can’t top anyone’s sleepy ghost stories, but yea been there. Fucking freaks you out when there is a shadow hovering over you in bed. And you swear it’s real.

That would’ve been my freaky one but I’ll go nature.

Surfing in Hatteras, NC early morning. I always like to win so I was the first one in the water yelling “what’s taking you guys so long?!” I’m probably a football field off shore and just see this shadow doing s turns. Great white? Nope, don’t give a fuck because they’re the labradors of the sea. Mako? No, too big. Tiger Shark? Yep!

I’ve never paddled so fast in my entire fucking life. Have a great pic my ex took of us four waiting for it to leave.

scanodd

Poster
Founder
I had cancer 20 years ago and I was flying to Arkansas after my chemo to meet some buddies for golf. My wife drives me to the airport and I was pretty much out of it and she didn't want to leave me. Anyway I go through security and some youngish guy sitting on a bench took me over like a guardian angel and stayed with me through several gate changes over a couple hours until I got on my plane.
To top it off when I got on the plane my seat was next to a gorgeous blonde who was extremely nice to me the entire trip, just a nice person. Maybe because I looked like shit and she felt sorry for me who knows.
I regret to this day not getting the name of the young guy who helped me so I could thank him in some way. I truly believe he was my guardian angel.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
I had cancer 20 years ago and I was flying to Arkansas after my chemo to meet some buddies for golf. My wife drives me to the airport and I was pretty much out of it and she didn't want to leave me. Anyway I go through security and some youngish guy sitting on a bench took me over like a guardian angel and stayed with me through several gate changes over a couple hours until I got on my plane.
To top it off when I got on the plane my seat was next to a gorgeous blonde who was extremely nice to me the entire trip, just a nice person. Maybe because I looked like shit and she felt sorry for me who knows.
I regret to this day not getting the name of the young guy who helped me so I could thank him in some way. I truly believe he was my guardian angel.
Damn. That guy should be on your version of a Christmas card list.

Ghost Hawg

Poster
Founder
Had this buddy growing up who lived in this older home out in the country with his wife and 6 year old daughter at the time. He and his wife were full blown alcoholics and drug users. They would constantly fight with each other.

Anyway, every time I would visit their home there always seemed to be a constant feeling of negativity that would hang in the air. Weird stuff would always happen with the electricity in the home such as the tv would change itself to black and white snow channels, his home entertainment system would go off and on by itself, and the lights would flicker on and off. So if you have ever seen the movie Poltergeists that’s kind of what it was like.

So one night I’m standing there in his living room in front of the entertainment system that houses his tv, stereo, and speakers when out of the corner of my eye a stack of cd’s shoot off into the floor followed by the lights dimming. I look at him and he’s just like “it’s the ghost of this old lady that lived here before us!” I had never seen anything like that happen before in my life and really didn’t believe in ghost or the paranormal stuff before witnessing that.

I never did see an apparition or anything like that any of the times I went by there but have often wondered since if it was possibly something darker than a ghost, like a demonic entity was present and oppressing them given the heavy atmosphere inside the home. I later found out that his wife had played with a Ouija board when she was younger. So I suppose it’s possible something dark had attached itself to her. Unfortunately, my buddy unexpectedly passed away back in 2009.

Last edited:

AC2020

Elite
Founder
Newly wed and new parents in our first home. Wife kept having nightmares about our newborn baby boy.

We are believers in Jesus and I finally had enough. Told her we were going to pray and ask protection over our son.

As soon as I finished we heard an unearthly haunting scream from the back of the house, thru the hall, into our bedroom and out our window, fluttering the cheap plastic blinds we had hanging up.

Freaked the both of us out.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
There are definitely GuardIan Angels. Seen mine several times. Im alive for some such reason

Top Bottom