Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What's the thoughts here on this? Re: Sedition Hunters

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
From the article:
Even accurate identifications can set a dangerous precedent and may embolden far-right groups to employ similar tactics against their own targets, says Oren Segal, vice president of the Anti-Defamation League’s Center on Extremism. “As soon as you put someone’s personal information out there, you just don’t know what’s going to happen,” Segal says. “When you do it publicly, there’s just a lot more that can go wrong.”

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
What do you think about regular citizens turning in other citizens?
I'd love to start doxxing BLM and Antifa folks.
From the article:
Even accurate identifications can set a dangerous precedent and may embolden far-right groups to employ similar tactics against their own targets, says Oren Segal, vice president of the Anti-Defamation League’s Center on Extremism. “As soon as you put someone’s personal information out there, you just don’t know what’s going to happen,” Segal says. “When you do it publicly, there’s just a lot more that can go wrong.”
Yes. Let's hope these idiots force a court case or something so that we know if we can hunt the left 😎

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

All bets are off on this one. It's a new game and a new set of rules with biden and company. Anyone and everything if fair game. Hell fire, look what the fuck they put Trump through and he was the PRESIDENT of the United States! What the fuck do you think is going to happen? I'll tell you what will happen - ANY FUCKING THING THEY WANT TO HAPPEN WILL HAPPEN.

BigBucnNole

Elite
All bets are off on this one. It's a new game and a new set of rules with biden and company. Anyone and everything if fair game. Hell fire, look what the fuck they put Trump through and he was the PRESIDENT of the United States! What the fuck do you think is going to happen? I'll tell you what will happen - ANY FUCKING THING THEY WANT TO HAPPEN WILL HAPPEN.

Fair point. That's why I'm busting my ass to be in and stay in the elite. They have better weapons.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
clinton pardon a terrorist for blowing up a bomb in the capital. tourist were killed in the capital and liberals think they were the terrorist.
Not only this, it she went on to help fundraising for the BLM folks who were buying mansions. That pardon is continually paying dividends to the left,

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Here's the problem. These people act in liberal cities and the DA's and police will protect the leftist. They will prosecute you if you defend yourself or even speak out against them. There are people in jail for about 2 months now that haven't been charged with a crime and their attorney's haven't even been told the status of the investigation toward their clients.

Basically we are keeping political prisoners in jail until we can find charges to charge them with or at the very least.... send a message that protesting "this" government will not be tolerated.

Top Bottom