Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What you smoking/grilling tomorrow?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Next time I have expendable income in getting an electric smoker. Was talking to someone today about it

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
Next time I have expendable income in getting an electric smoker. Was talking to someone today about it
We are empty nesters and went from the Big Green egg for large family to a 22 Weber. It works only because of 40 years or experience/experiment I now know what to do😂.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
We are empty nesters and went from the Big Green egg for large family to a 22 Weber. It works only because of 40 years or experiene/experiment I now know what to do😂.
The guy I was talking to said “Are you lazy? Well then you want an electric smoker” I said yep

I got a blackstone a few months back and love that thing, but at some point I want to get a smoker. Maybe next year some time

HnstTune

Elite
Founder
Got 2 racks of spares for the Weber smoky mountain for tomorrow. But if I’m being honest I’m about ready for an electric smoker myself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom