Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

what would the planet look like if it were ran by women?

PleasureMoose

Legendary
got into a discussion/argument lastnight about female leadership and it got me thinking...for a moment imagine if every corporation, political and elite leadership position in the world were given to women.. are we talking about going back into a dark age or a global extinction and the end of humanity? how long before the first nuke is launched... 15mins? 5mins.....

Its pretty safe to say the doomsday clock would hit 0 secs to midnight with a massive crater where civilization use to be

1647099415126.gif

Viking

Legendary
Founder
got into a discussion/argument lastnight about female leadership and it got me thinking...for a moment imagine if every corporation, political and elite leadership position in the world were given to women.. are we talking about going back into a dark age or a global extinction and the end of humanity? how long before the first nuke is launched... 15mins? 5mins.....

Its pretty safe to say the doomsday clock would hit 0 secs to midnight with a massive crater where civilization use to be
Look around, we are here. Too many woke Karen’s in government and most of the men in power secretly want to be women. Rockefeller just wanted the tax revenue from women in the workforce and to destroy the nuclear family. Well, look around. Welcome to feelings matter over common fucking sense. SKOL!

PleasureMoose

Legendary

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Look around, we are here. Too many woke Karen’s in government and most of the men in power secretly want to be women. Rockefeller just wanted the tax revenue from women in the workforce and to destroy the nuclear family. Well, look around. Welcome to feelings matter over common fucking sense. SKOL!
agree. but they're in positions that men and simps allow them to be.. I was thinking more hypothetically if even those roles were reversed. like if the Rockefeller and Rothchild families were female dominate. how scary would the planet look?

Top Bottom