Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What would be your death row meal?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I forget which country it is maybe Japan but they don't give the death-row inmate a date of execution.. they have to wake up every morning thinking its their last.. could be 6 months could be 6 years.
Beautiful

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I forget which country it is maybe Japan but they don't give the death-row inmate a date of execution.. they have to wake up every morning thinking its their last.. could be 6 months could be 6 years.

What a mind fuck that would be. I no longer support the death penalty, because I don't think our government should have that power...but if I did, that's how I'd want it to go. That shit would be the worst.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
What a mind fuck that would be. I no longer support the death penalty, because I don't think our government should have that power...but if I did, that's how I'd want it to go. That shit would be the worst.
I'm still torn on it but I definitely see your point.. only like 3 states have it

The fact that a death-row inmate gets the option of eating better than a hungry child just doesn't sit well with me

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
elizabeth-hurley-bikini-z.jpg

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I'm still torn on it but I definitely see your point.. only like 3 states have it

The fact that a death-row inmate gets the option of eating better than a hungry child just doesn't sit well with me

Watching our government turn all its power against the last President, attempting to frame him and throw him out of office changed my mind. Watching what they are doing to the Jan 6th protestors only cements my position.

I think if they could've framed Trump for murder, and executed him, they would have. Imagine what they would do to a nobody like me, should they choose to. Locking somebody up & throwing away the key is more than enough power for our government, imo.

TJHall1

Legendary

The last round of ones when trump was in office had a guy from my hometown get the juice. Not sure what he had to eat.

TJHall1

Legendary
This dude did NOT fuck around:

Steven Woods​

Executed: 2011
Crime: The murder of a young couple, even after many appeals, and being backed by some popular non-profits/media organizations.
Last Meal: Two pounds of bacon, a large four-meat pizza, four fried chicken breasts, two drinks each of Mountain Dew, Pepsi, root beer, and sweet tea, two pints of ice cream, five chicken fried steaks, two hamburgers with bacon, fries, and a dozen garlic bread sticks with marinara on the side.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
This dude did NOT fuck around:

Steven Woods​

Executed: 2011
Crime: The murder of a young couple, even after many appeals, and being backed by some popular non-profits/media organizations.
Last Meal: Two pounds of bacon, a large four-meat pizza, four fried chicken breasts, two drinks each of Mountain Dew, Pepsi, root beer, and sweet tea, two pints of ice cream, five chicken fried steaks, two hamburgers with bacon, fries, and a dozen garlic bread sticks with marinara on the side.
Did he have a heart attack before he got the needle?

Top Bottom