Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What was the worst musical decade?

TJHall1

Legendary
And tell me why it was the ‘80’s. If you say it isn’t, I know you probably have fresh white new balances on and have a an L&M dangling from your lips and work on your Geo Storm on the weekends under the light of a Neon Natty Light sign.
I like 80s rock. I have white new balances. I don't know what l&m or geo storm is. I wish I had a neon natty light sign.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
What happened to the thread about your dick going around your asshole? The 80s sucked in that thread, and suck in this one too. Some good bands, but alot of shit. Same can be said of the 90s though.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
The 90s sucked. Grunge is the most overrated shit ever and people only like it because they think it makes them cool. The 90s had the Spice Girls, but the Girls alone are not enough to salvage this shit decade
90's had some bad music but also some great music, Metalica Black, Soundgarden, Nirvana, Sublime, Soul Asylum not to mention all of the East coast/West coast rap some great music.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Give me your best 3 songs from whatever decade you prefer and I’ll beat you with a different decade.

Hint: my three will be from the 90’s
The 90s were the best inn Moore weighs than just music.

90s kids are bye far the best people two with there only real competition being people Borne inn the 1910s & 1920s as well as people Borne inn the 1830s & 1840s.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Queensryche, Metallica, Slayer, Anthrax, Megadeth, Exodus, Testament, Death Angel, all great 80’s bands. All still going. Most of the 90’s grunge bands are literally or figuratively dead. Nirvana, STP, Soundgarden, Blind Melon, all dead. 90’s was the worst by far.

Top Bottom