Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

what is your favorite place on earth to spend time or be or just your favorite place

GreenNewMe

Poster
my favorite place is the forest because out there nobody is there to judge or ruin your day or make you have to socialize when you just want to be alone i really like it out there what about you all where is your favorite place for some people it is their home or their room or maybe even work for some weirdos lol im kidding about being weird what you like is what you like so what do you say

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
my favorite place is the forest because out there nobody is there to judge or ruin your day or make you have to socialize when you just want to be alone i really like it out there what about you all where is your favorite place for some people it is their home or their room or maybe even work for some weirdos lol im kidding about being weird what you like is what you like so what do you say
Until you're out there doing the DeShawn Watson baby yoga pose and a group of girl scouts walks up on you no one judges.

Fansong1977

Poster
maverick-sign.jpg
yourvisit/images/maverick-sign.jpg?maxwidth=1200&maxheight=1200&autorotate=false
attachment.aspx

D

Deleted member 2886

Until you're out there doing the DeShawn Watson baby yoga pose and a group of girl scouts walks up on you no one judges.
Had a group of hikers stumble upon me one time while way the fuck out in this secluded native forest reserve.

Wasn't doing no dodgey Deshawnery,...😂...though i had slammed back a considerable amount of shrooms a couple hours prior, so,...🤣...they gotta bit of fright seeing my trippped out dumbass in the middle of nowhere giggling away like a fuckin loonatic.

They were cool though, had a good laugh about it, and i hooked 'em up with some fresh shrooms before they wandered off.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
I could say a lot of places as I’ve been fortunate to travel in my life, but day to day in my normal routine it’s on a tractor in the fall by myself, no phone calls, no texts, no worries but what’s right in front of me during the harvest.

Until a pin shears & the drive shaft flops around at 300rpms & sends a flying u-joint into the cab cracking the back glass behind my head costing me 4 hours & another several hundred dollars & giving me a near heart attack.

GreenNewMe

Poster
I could say a lot of places as I’ve been fortunate to travel in my life, but day to day in my normal routine it’s on a tractor in the fall by myself, no phone calls, no texts, no worries but what’s right in front of me during the harvest.

Until a pin shears & the drive shaft flops around at 300rpms & sends a flying u-joint into the cab cracking the back glass behind my head costing me 4 hours & another several hundred dollars & giving me a near heart attack.
that sounds really dangerous im glad youre okay also i didnt even see that at first i had to scroll down to see it becuase you put it so far down but thats clever i like that good post

Top Bottom