Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is the most despicable thing about politics?

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Lies. The fact that so many people have become so jaded that they know politicians lie and they accept it as part of the job.

These are the weak ones who feel helpless to change anything except their underwear, which is often soiled with urine and feces. You can smell them coming. They have no mind of their own. No vision. Dead inside. They make me sick. You too know these kinds of useless people. I hate the great, great majority of our "professional politicians." I don't trust ANY of them. The mouths are open sepulchers.

Trump made me realize just how pernicious the lying was BECAUSE HE TOLD THE TRUTH.

I was taken aback many times in the early days of his campaign when he would create a firestorm by a single tweet or a comment to a reporter before he boarded Air Force One. It was awesome! Just after Trump announced he was running, you might remember the rage he caused when he spoke truthfully about the drug runners, criminals and murderers coming across the Mexican border. I knew we had a winner. I thought of Ronald Reagan and how he made us proud to be Americans once again.

My spirit was so uplifted when I was able to say FINALLY! FINALLY! A MAN, not a politician, but an American patriot was actually telling the truth and not giving a SHIT WHO HE OFFENDED OR WAS OFFENDED.

How powerful it is when the truth is being spoken and can't be smothered. Oh how I miss having Trump as MY PRESIDENT. My god - look who is in the white house. It's worse than a nightmare! I still can't believe we have an imbecile as president. A crook. An ass. A shithead. A dumbfuck. A criminal at the head of a criminal family. To hell with you joe biden and all of the rotting corpses that are pulling the thousands of strings attached to you with fish hooks.

May worms eat you from the inside out as bloody skeletal hands drag you into the pits of utter darkness and suffering where dead souls belong. See if you can get a room next to Hitler, Mao and the Son of Sam.

I can only hope that Trump will not be a one term president. It appears that the democrats will so ruin this country that moderate democrats will turn and vote for our side. Now, we can only hope that a true conservative patriot named Donald Trump will be awarded another 4 years in an unmitigated landslide!

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Lies. The fact that so many people have become so jaded that they know politicians lie and they accept it as part of the job.

These are the weak ones who feel helpless to change anything except their underwear, which is often soiled with urine and feces. You can smell them coming. They have no mind of their own. No vision. Dead inside. They make me sick. You too know these kinds of useless people. I hate the great, great majority of our "professional politicians." I don't trust ANY of them. The mouths are open sepulchers.

Trump made me realize just how pernicious the lying was BECAUSE HE TOLD THE TRUTH.

I was taken aback many times in the early days of his campaign when he would create a firestorm by a single tweet or a comment to a reporter before he boarded Air Force One. It was awesome! Just after Trump announced he was running, you might remember the rage he caused when he spoke truthfully about the drug runners, criminals and murderers coming across the Mexican border. I knew we had a winner. I thought of Ronald Reagan and how he made us proud to be Americans once again.

My spirit was so uplifted when I was able to say FINALLY! FINALLY! A MAN, not a politician, but an American patriot was actually telling the truth and not giving a SHIT WHO HE OFFENDED OR WAS OFFENDED.

How powerful it is when the truth is being spoken and can't be smothered. Oh how I miss having Trump as MY PRESIDENT. My god - look who is in the white house. It's worse than a nightmare! I still can't believe we have an imbecile as president. A crook. An ass. A shithead. A dumbfuck. A criminal at the head of a criminal family. To hell with you joe biden and all of the rotting corpses that are pulling the thousands of strings attached to you with fish hooks.

May worms eat you from the inside out as bloody skeletal hands drag you into the pits of utter darkness and suffering where dead souls belong. See if you can get a room next to Hitler, Mao and the Son of Sam.

I can only hope that Trump will not be a one term president. It appears that the democrats will so ruin this country that moderate democrats will turn and vote for our side. Now, we can only hope that a true conservative patriot named Donald Trump will be awarded another 4 years in an unmitigated landslide!
This.

It's not spin. It's not mistaking. It's not misleading. It's not misspeaking.

It's frigging lying.

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
The most despicable thing about politics is its creation of “My Party” addicts.

So addicted to one side, that they ignore their own hypocrisy.

This leads to an even more despicable characteristic. One that can only lead to a life of fear, anxiety, and unhappiness. It happens when they create a self identity tied to politics. They then are constantly searching for ways to reinforce their self identity. They also feel threatened and under attack if their chosen beliefs are questioned. The reactions can be violent as if physically attacked.

This self identity becomes so strong that it breaks friendships and even families. That is fucking despicable.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
The most despicable thing about politics is its creation of “My Party” addicts.

So addicted to one side, that they ignore their own hypocrisy.

This leads to an even more despicable characteristic. One that can only lead to a life of fear, anxiety, and unhappiness. It happens when they create a self identity tied to politics. They then are constantly searching for ways to reinforce their self identity. They also feel threatened and under attack if their chosen beliefs are questioned. The reactions can be violent as if physically attacked.

This self identity becomes so strong that it breaks friendships and even families. That is fucking despicable.
This is a great point. It’s the tribalism mentality.

I think the worst part of politics is when they stopped settling arguments with Duels.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Paternalism
Politicians believe they are smarter than their voters. They believe they know what is best for us. So we should shut our mouths and go along. When voters buck back they try to pass laws to prevent their ouster.

AC2020

Elite
Founder
That we allow foreign dark money to be given to candidates.

American pols are whores.

The original intent was for an elected representative from the people to serve the interests of the people. This has not been the case for decades. Every politician seeks power and money. Short of securing future votes, none of them could care less about what the will of the people actually is.

"Politician" is a career path now. They study political science and law, which is fine, but very few of them are "from the people" anymore. They are separated and live in their own bubble, seeking to fulfill their own desires. We are pawns in their eyes, when they should see themselves as the servant of the people. The whole system is corrupted, maybe beyond repair.

The original intent was for an elected representative from the people to serve the interests of the people. This has not been the case for decades. Every politician seeks power and money. Short of securing future votes, none of them could care less about what the will of the people actually is.

"Politician" is a career path now. They study political science and law, which is fine, but very few of them are "from the people" anymore. They are separated and live in their own bubble, seeking to fulfill their own desires. We are pawns in their eyes, when they should see themselves as the servant of the people. The whole system is corrupted, maybe beyond repair.
Well spoken

Tell_Sackett

Poster
The most despicable thing is it has become a lucrative career versus a citizen's sacrificial service as it was originally intended. Resolve this issue and 90% of the problems fix themselves.

Boxman4

Elite
Founder

Well said. The most disheartening thing you realize is the vast number of American citizens that throw up their arms and accept it. They continue to vote for these grifters year after year. Our electorate is lazy. We should demand better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom